Character Breakfast or Dinner at Grand Floridian?

stormi65

<font color=FF99FF>I love the Magic Kingdom the be
What character breakfasts or dinners are currently at the Grand Floridian? How far in advance can you make your PS? Is there a Princess type character meal?

Dinner is with Cinderella and Princess Charming. We really enjoyed it. I am not sure about breakfast. I believe all resorts take 90 days ressies.

Enjoy
Sandy

I just made our PS for the Cinderella Dinner at the GF at the 120 day mark. If you go to this website, it tells you how far out you can make your PS reservations:

http://www.pscalculator.net/pscalc.shtml

I have never been to GF, nor have I attended any of the character meals, so I can't tell you how it is, but we are looking forward to seeing Cinderella!
DJ

We did the Cinderella breakfast the last time we were there and I was looking for another Princess or "Face" type character meal to do. I thought it would be neat for my daugher's birthday. Any other suggestions?

I think the Grand Floridian breakfast buffet at 1900 Park Fare is one of the best in WDW. Here is my review:

The eminently colorful setting of this bright, whimsical place is a great start to your morning. Kaleidoscopic hot air balloons are your table’s centerpiece, and the brightly-striped walls are accented by carousel horses and framed Victorian circus prints. While the turn-of-the-century French band organ, Big Bertha, plays above your head, Disney characters roam the room signing autographs and taking pictures at each table. The breakfast buffet is hosted by Pinocchio, Mary Poppins, The Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland, Pluto, and Gepetto and in the evening hours Cinderella characters in attendance for a bountiful prime rib dinner buffet. Breakfast is the better of the two meals, one of the best morning feasts at Disney.

Sample Menu Items
Breakfast Buffet: Fresh Fruit, Oatmeal, Cereal, Bacon, Sausage, Waffles, French Toast, Sautéed Potatoes, Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Made-to-Order Omelets, Breakfast Bread Pudding; Child’s buffet: Mickey Waffles, Donuts, Scrambled Eggs

Dinner Buffet: Soup & Salad Bar, Pasta & Sauces, Roast Pork Tenderloin, Seafood Newburg, Baked Fish, Hand-Carved ham and Prime Rib, Assorted Vegetables, Mashed and Roasted Potatoes, Creamed Spinach, Chocolate Silk Pie, Key Lime Pie, Warm Cherry Cobbler, Warm Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce, Soft-Serve Ice Cream
Child’s buffet: Fish Nuggets, Chicken Nuggets, PB&J T, Mac 'n Cheese, Mini Hot Dogs and Hamburgers

Hope this helps.

Your descriptions sound wonderful. I thought a character meal at the Grand Floridian for my daughter's 10th birthday would be very special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter