Character Breakfast discounts

Yes. 10% with a Deluxe, 15% with a Premium.
Just checked my handydandy list of included restaurants, and yes, you get the discount.

The fun part about using the AP is that IF there are any still available, those restaurants generally participate in the AP dining pin program. Where each quarter they release a new pin, and when you spend $30 and show your AP in those restaurants, you get a pin. ($30 after the discount, not before) We spent $80 at Blue Bayou in Sept, and got 2 pins (should have gotten dessert, we could have gotten three!).

But they do run out...we tried in December, but the restaurants were out of them. :(

would oct ones have halloween ones..and are they diffrent at each restrant or the same?
(sorry never knew bout the pins)

They are more restaurant-themed. The ones we got in Sept had Stitch holding a pizza, with PCH Grill in the background. The one we tried to get in Dec were Chip and/or Dale at Storyteller's Cafe.

If you go to disneypins.com and search for "dining" you can see the past, present, and future AP dining pins they have. But remember, they do run out and are popular, so unless you verify at the beginning of the meal that they have them for you, don't go and order more to make sure you get at least one (like we were tempted to do).

I managed to trade for the Chip & Dale one from a CM in November. It's really cute. I was so happy, never thought I'd get it. :cool1:

I heard that Goofy's Kitchen does offer an AAA discount. Does this apply to all character meals?
I can get an AAA card through our German automobile club, they're partners or something. If the discount works for all meals it may be worth the paperwork. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter