Character Appearance???

mesqui

Making my dream come true!!!
Hi Ladies

So I was talking to my sister and I mentioned the fact that for ONLY $1200 I could have Mickey & Minnie at the wedding for 30 minutes.

Even though she is a Disney fan she thought that was a bit crazy, but whats a Disney wedding without an appearance of the "Mouse" himself.

Could those who had characters post pics so I could show her the joy Mickey and Minnie added to your weddings

Thanks!!!

Here is an excerpt from my Planning Journal/Trip Report:

As for the surprise guest at our reception? Very few friends knew he would be there, and even as I waited (and not very patiently) for him to arrive, my heart was going pitter patter (in a good way), knowing that my main mouse woud be there. It was one of two discretionary cost-type items that we thought about and re-thought about (the other being the WISHES soundtrack for our dessert party), and let me tell you - having Mickey at the reception was an awesome, awesome decision! I'll tell you more about that later, when I get to that part of my TR (it's coming, it's coming, I promise! ;) ), but here is my reaction when he came in:
100_5012.jpg

Everyone else was watching Mickey; my dear friend Patty knows me well enough to have been watching me and to catch my reaction. :hug:

And here is just a sample of the wonderful memories we all made:
January2009111.jpg

100_5035.jpg

January2009121.jpg

January2009130.jpg

January2009133.jpg

And as I watched our guests dance with him, my dear friend Rhonda shared my joy:
100_5034.jpg

Yes, Mickey ROCKED the dance floor and then posed for pictures and took the time to make my heart sing:
mickeykissingmyhand.jpg

(I'm sorry the pictures are so large. They are sized down in PB, but keep posting here in their original sizes. :confused3: )

Hi Ladies

So I was talking to my sister and I mentioned the fact that for ONLY $1200 I could have Mickey & Minnie at the wedding for 30 minutes.

Even though she is a Disney fan she thought that was a bit crazy, but whats a Disney wedding without an appearance of the "Mouse" himself.

Could those who had characters post pics so I could show her the joy Mickey and Minnie added to your weddings

Thanks!!!

I haven't had my wedding yet but here's a few links to slide shows that have sold me on the idea of spending the MODEST:lmao: fee of having the characters at our wedding. Hope these brides don't mind me posting their links:confused3 ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhzqYaWDSRc&feature=channel_page
http://gallery.me.com/heidi.anne#100024&sel=125

Unless your sister is paying for the wedding though who cares if she thinks it's over priced:thumbsup2 We don't plan to tell our guests how much it costs or that the Mouse will even make an appearance! It will hopefully be a nice surprisepixiedust: for our guests and I think it makes it much more Disney! If you only have 1 character it's ONLY:lmao: $800... it saves a bit of money but DF and I think the pics look more balanced with Mickey and Minnie. Hope that helps- good luck on your decision!

we debated and debated over whether to actually have them there, we seriously considered either having none or just one. I'm SO glad we kept both Mickey & Minnie!! We kept it a surprise from our guests, and we were nervous they wouldn't 'get it'. But omg....our guests LOVED Mickey & Minnie!!!! We hardly spent any time with them because our guests loved them so much!!! lol

Some pics...
MDJ0049712-18-08.jpg

MDJ0179812-18-08.jpg

MDJ0180012-18-08.jpg

MDJ0182512-18-08.jpg

we debated and debated over whether to actually have them there, we seriously considered either having none or just one. I'm SO glad we kept both Mickey & Minnie!! We kept it a surprise from our guests, and we were nervous they wouldn't 'get it'. But omg....our guests LOVED Mickey & Minnie!!!! We hardly spent any time with them because our guests loved them so much!!! lol

Some pics...
MDJ0049712-18-08.jpg

MDJ0179812-18-08.jpg

MDJ0180012-18-08.jpg

MDJ0182512-18-08.jpg

Thank you so much... your pictures in general are beautiful. I contacted Randy because after seeing your pictures I knew he was the one.

awww...thank you!!! Im so happy you've chosen Randy...he is amazing! you wont regret it. Make sure to tell him Meg said hello! He'll know lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!