Changing time of dining reservation

40ariel

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if it is possible to change the time of a dining reservation at the last minute? For example, we have a late reservation for breakfast at Boma (10:45am). If we decide we are hungry earlier and want to eat at 10:00am, can I change the time on the app? (This is assuming that there is availability)

Yes, you can try without losing your current reservation. Just click "change reservation".

I’ve tried to do this on MDE and it hasn’t let me (which I think is more of a technical issue with MDE :confused3) but if I have called the reservation line and there is availability they have moved me. Sometimes I’ve had to show the confirmation e-mail at the restaurant because by the time I get there, they’ve printed out the day’s reservations but it’s still never been a big issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter