changing at Lille?

Janetlow

Mouseketeer
:)I remember someone travelling to disney in March with a change at Lille. Can anyone who has recently travelled tell me how easy this is. When we booked tickets we could only get train which changed at Lille, although we board the same train which goes direct at Ashford. :confused3

Don't understand why we were not allocated the direct train in the first place as I have never known many people board the train at Lille.

Any comments appreciated. :)

:wave2: Probably me.

We had booked the indirect train to DLRP via a changeover in Lille. When we checked in at Ashford the guy on the ticket machine said "Travel agents shouldn't be selling indirect tickets anymore, you can stay on all the way to Disney if you'd prefer as no-one gets on at Lille" I didn't have the heart to say that we bought the tickets direct from Eurostar :goodvibes

Needless to say we stayed on the train at Lille and the man was right, not one single soul got on at Lille. Apparently if someone gets on the direct train at Lille they reserve the seat all the way from London.

:wave2: Probably me.

We had booked the indirect train to DLRP via a changeover in Lille. When we checked in at Ashford the guy on the ticket machine said "Travel agents shouldn't be selling indirect tickets anymore, you can stay on all the way to Disney if you'd prefer as no-one gets on at Lille" I didn't have the heart to say that we bought the tickets direct from Eurostar :goodvibes

Needless to say we stayed on the train at Lille and the man was right, not one single soul got on at Lille. Apparently if someone gets on the direct train at Lille they reserve the seat all the way from London.

That's good to know, I hope they say the same to us when we check in as the thought of changing at Lille was a little scary :scared1:

I have got to change at Lille for my May trip as we are going from Ebbsfleet. I too am dreading it but i am sure it can't be that bad, the only thing that is worrying me now is the French going out on another strike. If they do i pray it isn't on the dates i am going.:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter