Changes in the past two years?

lconn

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Just wondering what's new and improved as for rides and shows since our last trip two years ago?

Or anything else even! We haven't been there since March of 2015 so also curious. Another Starbucks location perhaps?!

Or anything else even! We haven't been there since March of 2015 so also curious. Another Starbucks location perhaps?!

Do you mean March 2014? Or were you there just a few months ago?

The two biggest things that come to my mind as having changed in the last two years are Frozen and the 60th anniversary. If you or your kids are into Frozen they can meet Anna and Elsa at DCA (FP required), sing-a-long to the songs at the old Muppet's theater, and even meet Olaf. In Disneyland there is a very good Frozen show at the Princess Fantasy Faire, but the Belle and Rapunzel shows are now gone. You also need a FP to see this show. As far as the 60th goes, it's mostly the parade and the fireworks. We didn't see either as our last day was the 24-hour party and it was crazy so we left in the middle of the afternoon. Also, Peter Pan and Matterhorn were updated and opened with new details, as was Alice in Wonderland previously.

Oops - I did mean 2014. And I haven't even had wine yet….. lol

Not into Frozen at all. Kids are older. :simba:

Amen to that! I'm over on the Pacific coast though so have to wait until the kids are home from school. Especially when I'm the one picking them up. Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter