Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude-April 11-19, 2014-Day 9-Part 3 (updtd 6/29)

All caught up! My DD12 is right on that cusp of photo darling sometimes and monster that refuses to have her pic made other times. Luckily I still have DS9 who is the easiest laid back kid of all time and will pose for endless shots when we ask. When he takes that turn to teen if that changes I don't know what we will do!

Another great TR, I have been ok with my WDW hiatus (DH has this crazy notion we should be responsible and pay off some debt like our student loans instead of an extra Disney trip or two this year, SIGH) until I read your TR's again. Now I want to go now! November will be a long count down for me. Anyway you all could swing an August trip? I need my fix and living it thru TR's seems to be an ok substitute!

My wheels are turning to see what I can do to get that Sept trip I cancelled 2 weeks ago back on.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter