Changes Announced on Dream 3 Night Jan 21, 2022

Bishoparc

DIS Veteran

Just received the above message for the 3 night Dream sailing leaving this Friday Jan 21, 2022. Looks like no Nassau, Castaway moved to Saturday, and a sea day on Sunday. A $200 stateroom credit will be issued. Additionally impacted guests will be given a 20 percent discount valid for a future cruise taken within 24 months. (I'll take all that over Nassau any day!)

Just thought I’d share as I know we always get questions about changes being made recently.

Last edited:
Just got the update that they dropped stopping at Nassau and Castaway will be on Saturday (was Nassau) and Day at Sea replaces Castaway.

Very Peculiar especially after Nassau was added to the Fantasy recently and was just there with the 4 day…

Interesting... sounds like there's an issue with Nassau, both the Dream and Fantasy dropped Nassau...

Hmm, I'm on the Dream on the 31st. I don't mind if they drop Nassau, but moving Castaway will screw up my plans. We have Palo brunch on Nassau day, Remy brunch on sea day, and Palo dinner on Castaway day. I guess I'll start checking a couple of times a day, so I can try to adjust plans, if they change our cruise too.

Well I had posted a thread on this about 12 minutes before this one but since this one appears to have won out lol, I’ll post the picture of the email received here. $200 onboard credit and 20% off a future cruise booked within 2 years. Moderators, free to delete my thread since it’s a duplicate.

**Edit** thanks for merging the threads

Last edited:
We are on a 3 night in February and I'd be fine with a sea day instead of Nassau!

I get a lot of people just stay on board instead of go into Nassau, but I'd still much rather have it be a Nassau day if that's what I was doing because then the ship is that much more empty to do what you want to do on board.

Looks like it was due to the Fantasy having to change from Eastern to Western based on what Elaine posted to the DCL fan group on Facebook.

“this is a one-time change that was made to accommodate the Fantasy switching from Eastern to Western Caribbean. It took the Dream’s CC day so they had to edit the Dream’s schedule.”

Hope I get the same email...would love a $200 credit instead of Nassau. We plan on staying on the ship that day anyway.

View attachment 640403

Just received the above message for the 3 night Dream sailing leaving this Friday Jan 21, 2022. Looks like no Nassau, Castaway moved to Saturday, and a sea day on Sunday. A $200 stateroom credit will be issued. Additionally impacted guests will be given a 20 percent discount valid for a future cruise taken within 24 months. (I'll take all that over Nassau any day!)

Just thought I’d share as I know we always get questions about changes being made recently.
Darn it! Why aren’t we on this sailing. !!!

View attachment 640403

Darn it! Why aren’t we on this sailing. !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter