Changed from All Stars to Coronado Springs...Is this an end to my obsessing?

DisneyInDel

Mouseketeer
My DD and DSIL just got back from a stay at ASMu and said the bus situation was trying..too much waiting and standing..so I picked the most affordable resort I could find with the best transportation for the price..Did I do good?:thumbsup2

I love the look of CSR and the Pepper Market is supposed to be a great deal..it ended up being $341.40 more..we're staying 6 nights...9/16-9/22...is that money well spent??:confused3

I think you did very well. CSR is a great resort for the price of a mod. Awesome pool, great transportation and food options. Enjoy!!

Check out my site below for pics and info.

I think you did very well. CSR is a great resort for the price of a mod. Awesome pool, great transportation and food options. Enjoy!!

Check out my site below for pics and info.

I did already...thats what clinched it!!:banana:

Thanks Buzz!

I stayed their last May and it was AWESOME! You made an excellent decision.

I LOVE CSR! It is my favorite. I love an early morning/late night stroll around the lake it is so peaceful and beautiful.

Enjoy!

My DD and DSIL just got back from a stay at ASMu and said the bus situation was trying..too much waiting and standing..so I picked the most affordable resort I could find with the best transportation for the price..Did I do good?:thumbsup2

I love the look of CSR and the Pepper Market is supposed to be a great deal..it ended up being $341.40 more..we're staying 6 nights...9/16-9/22...is that money well spent??:confused3

Definitely worth 56.90 more a night! CSR is beautiful!!

One huge advantage to CSR is that a good portion of guests are attending onsite conventions and therefore in no rush to get to the parks. I found this comment that I thought you would like:

It has been my experience that Magic Kingdom after the fireworks and nearing park closing is utter mayhem. Every hotel as a line at its bus stops EXCEPT the Coronado Springs. That's right, we walked right passed the crowd, through the non-existent line, and onto the bus, and looked sympathetically on those poor souls waiting on their last line of night after a long hot day with aching feet.

This is not to say that CSR never has a line, but it helps when most of the resort doesn't venture to the parks! Keep in mind the time of year your DD went compared to when your going. April and September are drastically different.

For us... we're sticking with ASMu. We were at PC in January and had no issues with the transportation. The max-wait was less than 10mins. ASmu has recently renovated rooms and we felt CSR was very outdated and not worth the "moderate" price tag. We're also not a fan of how Peper Market works... prefer a standard food court. We decided to book a preferred room to ensure we're close to the main building and am not expecting transportation issues due to the time of year.

If you read around, you'll notice Disney is in the process of implementing a new bus system to be completed by Oct to dramtically cut down on bus waits at both resorts and parks. So who knows what wait times will be come your trip?

Good Luck at CSR, it is very pretty! I'm still looking to try it one day...

Good choice - we love CSR :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Everytime I try to get it, never has rooms for my dates or discount. I'll keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter