chances of Sapphire suite becoming available again?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
A few weeks ago, I saw Sapphire had the sapphire suite available for 2nd week of August. I'm booking with the APH rate, it's now been gone for the last 2 weeks or so-any thoughts if you think it will become available again? I know no one has a crystal ball, just wondering what you thought the chances are of it becoming available once again-
thanks!

A few weeks ago, I saw Sapphire had the sapphire suite available for 2nd week of August. I'm booking with the APH rate, it's now been gone for the last 2 weeks or so-any thoughts if you think it will become available again? I know no one has a crystal ball, just wondering what you thought the chances are of it becoming available once again-
thanks!

I`d just keep checking.

You never know when someone cancels their stay and it shows back on the system.

Good luck......:)

ok thanks, that's what I thought, just keep checking! I know that resort doesn't have the express pass, but I really like it!

I know what you mean, Sapphire is beautiful and a very welcoming hotel with such a lot to offer......we always enjoy all our stays there.

Hope you manage to get what you want....... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter