Chances of MNSSHP & MVMCP in 1 trip?

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
Hiya

next year we fly to florida on 28th october for 14 nights, staying at saratoga springs

is there any chance we can do mnsshp and mvmcp, as it sometimes starts early november?

thanks anna

thelast MNSSHP this year is november 1st, the first MVMCP is november 10th, so if you're going for 2 weeks, you could easily do both!

Hiya

next year we fly to florida on 28th october for 14 nights, staying at saratoga springs

is there any chance we can do mnsshp and mvmcp, as it sometimes starts early november?

thanks anna

Hey, we're going almost the same dates as you next yr - staying at SSR also!!
Yes, if I remember right, those dates would overlap with both MVMCP and MNSSHP. We'll definitely be doing the MNSSHP as well as Halloween Horror Nights!! Can't wait to try the F&W festival also!
Happy Planning!!

You know I never thought if trying this, I usually plan for either early Decemer for MVMCP or mid September for MNNSHP.

I think I'll have to give this a go next year. :)

We did this last year, MNSSHP on 31st October and MVMCP on 10th November.

It was well worth it, though the party was heaving on the 31st with it being Halloween.

We didn't mind this, as we've done MNSSHP before. We went on a couple of rides, but mostly went for the shows, parade and fireworks.

Well worth doing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter