Chances of F! running on Sunday?

sgrap

DIS Veteran
Any guesses on whether F! will run this Sunday? Does it cancel with the wind often, or is that more the Fireworks?

Per an online group I’m in, it was canceled last night.
Hmmm, bummer. Trying to decide whether to keep our Hungry Bear reservations or not. If they cancel F!, do they give you anything to compensate for missing the reserved seating?

Hmmm, bummer. Trying to decide whether to keep our Hungry Bear reservations or not. If they cancel F!, do they give you anything to compensate for missing the reserved seating?

No they don’t. It says right in the fine print no refund even if F! Is canceled.

F! is not subject to quite as many wind cancellations as the fireworks but it can happen.

I don't believe you "get" anything if the show is cancelled. That is clearly stated in the booking terms. We had F! stop about 5 minutes into the show last time we did Hungry Bear and they came on and announced the show would not resume. We were not offered anything (nor did we expect anything). I realize that's not exactly the same but...

We have BB Fantasmic! lunch booked for Sunday so I'll be interested to see if we at least get the seat cushions if the show is cancelled... I have two already but we find them very useful and are hoping to get two more.

F! is not subject to quite as many wind cancellations as the fireworks but it can happen.

I don't believe you "get" anything if the show is cancelled. That is clearly stated in the booking terms. We had F! stop about 5 minutes into the show last time we did Hungry Bear and they came on and announced the show would not resume. We were not offered anything (nor did we expect anything). I realize that's not exactly the same but...

We have BB Fantasmic! lunch booked for Sunday so I'll be interested to see if we at least get the seat cushions if the show is cancelled... I have two already but we find them very useful and are hoping to get two more.
Thanks for the input. We are aren't down there yet, and weather forecasts aren't telling me much. Do you have any guess as to whether the wind/fire danger is predicted to be an issue on Sunday?

Thanks for the input. We are aren't down there yet, and weather forecasts aren't telling me much. Do you have any guess as to whether the wind/fire danger is predicted to be an issue on Sunday?

We aren't there yet either. Heading down tomorrow midday. The current high wind/red flag fire warning from NOAA/NWS ends at 10pm tonight. Unfortunately, they've just posted a new one that starts Sunday morning so it doesn't look too promising at least for fireworks. We'll see on F!

YEs. You’ll get the cushions. They give them to you at your meal time.

YEs. You’ll get the cushions. They give them to you at your meal time.

Now they actually have you pick them up near Harbor Galley when you return to enter the viewing area (this is how it worked in September anyway). So I suppose it depends a little on how early they cancel it (if it gets cancelled)...

Now they actually have you pick them up near Harbor Galley when you return to enter the viewing area (this is how it worked in September anyway). So I suppose it depends a little on how early they cancel it (if it gets cancelled)...
Oh. That’s lame.

I know it’s been higher winds lately but luckily it has to be pretty high winds for F! To cancel vs the lesser winds for FW to cancel and they can cancel one show but not the other... and they can do a modified version of it and skip out on the parts the wind (or rain) would mess up. Hopefully they do run it Sunday for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!