Chances at 7 months - Vero

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
Anyone ever try for Presidents week at Vero at the 7th month window?? I'm goint to try but was wondering if its a real busy time there. thanks

I'm going to be trying also for a 2 bdrm. I hope we can get it my DS (12, 9) want to go to some of the spring trainings in the area. I on the other hand will not be dissappointed if we get "stuck" at WLV. So any way anyone have any past experience on this.

BTW, I just checked my flights and the prices have increased by $500 I paid $197 and now the tickets are $700

you got a great rate, we just purchased lga-mco, 2/13-2/21, 310.00 per ticket!!!! I had 30 off each with old vouchers, so 280 still expensive, but at least they are non-stop. I was going to wait until I could get a room, but even today, those same seats are up to 360 a ticket!!!

We're leaving out of LGA also but on the 14th and returning on the 22nd, we plan on doing Vero from Sun - Thurs and then we're on the 3 day disney cruise. Because of previous flight problems I like to fly in the day before, still haven't decided where we are going to stay for Sat night

We leave for VB in 11 days!!! Our home resort is VWL. I called day by day (at the 7 month window) for our 2 BR at VB (arriving on a Sunday and checking out on a Friday). I got every day without having to be on a waitlsit. I was so happy!! We are bringing friends of ours and their 2 daughters (none of whom have ever been to Florida). After VB we head to WDW for a week at WL and BCV. Can someone make the clock go faster (and get all my work at the office done too!!)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts