Chance of getting a studio or 1 bedroom 3 months out.

emtgirl4

Earning My Ears
I passed my ROFR for Poly but I am waiting to close. Then I need to wait to get the points. I am thinking by mid April it should all be done. We are going to Clearwater Floridia in July for something else but we want to go to Disney for 3-4 days after that (July 29th til Aug 1st or 2nd). What is the chances of getting a studio or one bedroom that sleeps 5 that close to the date? Prefer to get Poly but beggars can't be choosers lol. Thanks in advance for any answers :-)

If you could book right now, you'd have a choice of Poly, OKW, SSR & AKV-KIDANI.

But by mid-April, the chances are probably not that great. Sorry. Here's a link to a snapshot of availability at 60 days. It's from the Member website, but you don't need a logo in to see it. The info is updated once a week.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/resort-availability-stays/

But try anyway as soon as you can. We never know. Good luck.

If reserving in mid-April for that time, there is likely to be something open for July 29 to Aug 1 or 2 (which is within the second lowest DVC demand time of the year) with best chance being a 1BR at SSR (preferred more likely than standard), and some chance for 1BR's at AKV Kidani (savanna view), OKW or BWV pool/garden view, but note only Kidani and OKW among that group actually have sleeping spaces for 5 (the other two allow 5 but you must bring you own bedding for the fifth). Chances for a studio are less although still a chance at SSR and possibly OKW and AKV Kidani, but none of those allow 5.

Last edited:

Consider a trade with a current owner. Find an owner with points that can book now. Poly in a lake view is currently available. When your points become available, transfer the same amount of points to the owner that booked the reservation for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!