• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Champagne Catamaran Sail

4cruisin

Proud Charter Member Of The Tagless Clique
I'm scared. lol. If you have to jump into the water from the catamaran to get to the St. John beach for snorkeling etc, how the heck to you get back on the board when it is time to return?

I'm not very agile so anyone that has been on this, please put my mind at ease? We are booked for the 1/25 sailing and I need an answer asap.:eek:

They have a little dinghy that they will take you to shore and back in, if you don't want to get in the water. There are steps that lead down from the boat into the water and it's easy to get back in, don't worry! :)

Michelle,

Thanks so much for your response. I will now enjoy the rest of my planning.

Thanks again.
Nancy

Melody,

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Honeymoon Bay looks beautiful...only 2 more days and we will be on our way!

Thanks,
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter