Chair Sash ?

JaxTeach

DIS Veteran
I've searched around and cannot find a price for chair sashes. I've emailed Rosie @ the Disney Florist but it takes a while to hear back from her (I know that she's terribly busy with weddings that are happening before my own). I'm trying to determine whether I should rent them or purchase my own.

Does anyone know the rental cost of the chair sash from Disney? Thank you soooooooo much!!

*White poly-cotton chair covers - sashes double wrapped and tied in a straight knot. (2) tables in each color (orange, yellow, red, hot pink, kelly green and royal blue).
100@ 8.50 = $850.00

these are the poly cotton kind. i have more prices in my pj.

Another option would to go through a national company that does chair covers and sashes and rent them. The one problem is if you buy them or rent them on your own you are responsible for putting them on the chair. And that can include tying all the bows. If you pay Disney (or for instance I'm going with Charming Events for all my decor) they take care of that for you for much less stress. Disney is pricey though at 8-$12 or $15 if I remember for a chair cover where other places are maybe $6.

To be clear, the sashes are part of the chair cover prices listed above - they assume if you want a cover, you need a sash. They'll charge you more for the set if you choose a sash in a more pricey fabric, but a basic cotton sash is included in the $8.5o price for the chair cover and chair.

Thank you so much for your replies!

I'm looking for just the sash. We are not able to have the chair covers @ CG. I want to use the sashes as table runners not their intended purpose. Similar to this (except I am leaning towards organza):

060415AmyJamie0472-657x438.jpg

We are using Whimsical Wey for our floral. I will have to see if they will set these up on the tables for us.

Has anyone used the chair sash as a table runner before?

I love that picture!! In that case I'd probably just buy them if you don't need a lot. I don't see why a sash wouldn't work for that purpose, just make sure of the length you need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter