Chair Cost

phillyflygrl10

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much those white wooden folding chairs cost? They are not listed in the Wish Book, but they are in a picture for a wedding that was at the Great Movie Ride. Also, has anyone used them in their weddings?

Hi there

I'm planning on using them - I think they're $5 each and there may be a set up fee I read somewhere of $75, although I could be mistaken.

If you are having a Disney wedding, the chairs are included in the ceremony location fee. If you choose to decorate the chairs the cost varies by the type of decoration you have as well as how many required. I am having the white folded chairs with silver organza ribbon tied around each chair and the ribbon costs 4.10 each times how ever many guests I have. I am also having chair decor of a red and white roses and a red and white mickey ornament being hung on the ens of the aisle chairs which is 17.75 each.

So it really depends on how you are decorating them. If you leave them plain there shouldn't be a charge since it is included in the location fee.

However, I've been told that if I use the plastic ones, they are included in the price - if I want to upgrade to the white wooden ones, they are $5. Perhaps it depends on location.

Oh, I have no idea I'm afraid. I know that you are free to use the chairs in the reception location that you select for free, but you can upgrade them to chairs such as the chivari chairs from the wishbook, which are about $15 if I recall correctly. I've chosen the chivari chairs over the peach ones that are in my reception location. :) Hope this helps - I don't know what the fees are for Disneyland though - they may be different to WDW, I'm not sure which location you're considering :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter