Ceremony/venue price change???

disneyREINA

Earning My Ears
Or wait..is that just a minimum overall expenditure? You know, just when I think I’m finally grasping all the info after reading carries book like 10 times and listening to podcasts, they go and change everything lmao 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• disneyREINA

Earning My Ears
    @lurkyloo I listened to the podcast, patiently awaiting new DL of the book :)

do you know if the prices for everything (amenities) Such as floral, decor, cakes, everything that you could add on or upgrade to, will be the same?

are they changing ALL of the prices wedding wise or just the basic structure of the event

lurkyloo

The Attic was just perfect!
    So far, the prices for individual elements have not changed since they went up in October of last year. It's just the pricing structure that has changed.

• lurkyloo

Any word on the book update 😀
    Oh! It was released a couple weeks ago! If you're subscribed to notifications on the Fairytale Weddings Guide site, you'll be the first to know when updates are released. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link here.

stephdig

Earning My Ears
    So can i do a small ceremony and reception for 10k or less?fiance said if we can with seeing castle behind us it could be a go for our wedding

• stephdig

Earning My Ears
    We are thinking like 25 people max. I tried to figure it out what is online with nothing but confusion. Lol

lurkyloo

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.