Ceremony and Centerpieces

Sapphire_Ag

Disney Princess
Please post your ceremony decorations and your centerpieces. I am trying to put my idea book together for my planning session and I need all the help I can get. I have no ideas. Thanks

I had very little decor provided by Disney. I made the centerpieces, favors, menus, etc.

My wedding website can be found below if you want to check it out!

@KStar - I love your wedding :) We are getting married and doing Ariels too! Can I ask how many people you had? (I liked your set up and it looks about how many guests we are having) and who was your photographer?? :) Thanks!

I used ceremony floral that could be moved to the tables at the reception. I tried to save as much money as I could there.

We had our ceremony at the WP and our reception at Ariels.

At the ceremony I had 5 of these vases out, 3 on the altar and 2 on pedestals
JenniferandDaniel13726-14-10.jpg

Then they were moved to Ariels
JenniferandDaniel16936-14-10.jpg

that is our sweetheart table.

We also used our centerpieces at the ceremony and had them moved to the reception. I really felt like we got our money's worth that way and we got to enjoy all the beautiful flowers for even longer.

at the ceremony:
SR_0383.jpg

close-up of centerpieces
SR_0386.jpg

at the reception, we used our alter arrangements at the sweetheart table.
SR_0774.jpg

I had them plop my bouquet in a bubble bowl...it looked really good...considering...Total cost $8 to rent the bubble bowl...we added some candles around it and it was perfect!

@KStar - I love your wedding :) We are getting married and doing Ariels too! Can I ask how many people you had? (I liked your set up and it looks about how many guests we are having) and who was your photographer?? :) Thanks!

Thank you so much! We had 40 people and Misty Miotto was my photographer...I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter