Cereal codes

SoRa DoRk

I will be chasing a starlight...
Has anyone found the kelloggs cereal with the codes yet? I sent my mom out to find some and our stores didn't have it yet. Please post when and if you find it :flower:

Thanks

My VMK name still isn't approved. I think I'll be guest 47300 forever :rotfl:

These codes would be great because I live in the UK and unlikely that kelloggs will run the same promotion over here :)

TIA,
Gaspodé

SoRa DoRk said:
Has anyone found the kelloggs cereal with the codes yet? I sent my mom out to find some and our stores didn't have it yet. Please post when and if you find it :flower:

Hi. Some of the codes can be used by more than one player (but only once per character). I've started a thread that will keep track of the multi-use codes.

It currently includes one of the cereal box codes (Buried in Treasure)

Hope that helps.

Gaspode said:
These codes would be great because I live in the UK and unlikely that kelloggs will run the same promotion over here :)

TIA,
Gaspodé

I second that!

We always lose out in the UK. :sad2:

the codes were already posted in the guide thread. I made a new thread for this new board with only the players guide and no replys yet since the other was so long.

I went to 3 stores today and no codes....:(

im with the fellow UKers here
i think the storm is the best one
you can have a reason to be green!!

marypops! said:
im with the fellow UKers here
i think the storm is the best one
you can have a reason to be green!!

lol that would be me. I can't do spinny rides. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter