Central Florida Zoo

crl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to this zoo lately? I did a search, but could not find anything about it. We went to the zoo more than 4 years ago, and while it was nice, we were hoping that they may have updated it. Does anyone have any recent information about the zoo?

Has anyone been to this zoo lately? I did a search, but could not find anything about it. We went to the zoo more than 4 years ago, and while it was nice, we were hoping that they may have updated it. Does anyone have any recent information about the zoo?

It is a work in progress. They did add a splash park and a zip line attraction. It is still a small zoo.

http://www.centralfloridazoo.org/

I just want to let you know there's another zoo about an hour from Disney. The Brevard Zoo is located in Melbourne FL and is a great family friendly little zoo that could. They have a fabulous African Savannah exhibit where you can interact with giraffe, see the rhinos, etc. You can take a train to Lemur Island, watch the alligators get fed, kayak down a little river, there's a great kids area. It's fabulous!!!

www.brevardzoo.org

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter