Centerpiece ideas needed

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Sharon, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Sharon

Sharon Mouseketeer

Has anyone ever been to a wedding done by Disney?? Or been to a wedding with Disney theme?? Looking for centerpiece ideas. Daughter is thinking abt doing a different Disney movie for each table. Not sure how to accomplish that look so wanted to see anybody's pics if they wanted to share their ideas. TIA

2. WDWLover75

WDWLover75 Mouseketeer

I had holiday greenery for my wedding at Disney BUT, if you go to Pinterest and search "Disney centerpiece wedding" you will see lots of ideas.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. AllThingsMickey4

AllThingsMickey4 Mouseketeer

Look at Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Pinterest boards. They featured a wedding a couple of months ago that did a different Disney princess theme for each table.

lorimay likes this.
  5. lpizzuro123

lpizzuro123 DIS Veteran

There was a bride here quite a while ago that got a great deal on Disney Snowglobes. She had a different snowglobe on each table and that table was themed to that snowglobe.

lorimay likes this.
  6. moncrief20

moncrief20 Earning My Ears

these are two 'rough drafts' of mine .. each table has a different theme 20170803_124738.jpg 20170803_124731.jpg

7. mscupcke

mscupcke Earning My Ears

I keep going back and forth on mine, right now I really like the square ones that were featured at the Disneyland weddings open house. [GALLERY=]https://www.disboards.com/media/disneyland-weddings-open-house-8.83553/[/GALLERY] I am not sure if the picture posted (first time trying to post a picture) but its from thisfairytalelife.
    As for different princesses, I know a lot of people do the candelabra with the fork knife and spoon for ariel, and then apples for snow white, etc.

8. fifthdimensiondweller

fifthdimensiondweller DIS Veteran

I did the rose in the dome from beauty and the beast at all my tables! : )