Celiac and Gluten Free on the Fantasy

Email food allergies to SpecialServices@disneycruise.com

Include names, cruise dates, stateroom etc.
They say to do it at least 30 days ahead of time.

I did not get a response, but I called Travelocity about another issue and it was in the system.

I have Celiac (dx 8 yrs ago) and the best vacations I have had, dining safely and with respect, have been at Disney resorts and parks. In fact, this year my husband wanted to take another cruise and we considered only DCL for this very reason.

Glad to hear the Fantasy has it going on! We'll be sailing her this August. :)

Thank you so much for your report! We are sailing on the dream in May (first cruise) and my daughter and I both have celiac. I have been worrying about food. Even though you were on the fantasy, I'm sure the dream will be similar.:cheer2:

Thank you so much for your report! We are sailing on the dream in May (first cruise) and my daughter and I both have celiac. I have been worrying about food. Even though you were on the fantasy, I'm sure the dream will be similar.:cheer2:
On the Dream, go to the dining changes and ask to be put in Simone Tosta's section ( he is a head server), he will take good care of you..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter