Celebrity Cruise

Has anyone here done a Celebrity Cruise? Did you love it?

My cousin and I (22/24 at the time of trip) will be going on a Italy and Greek Island cruise next September and I am really excited. Especially because it will be on their newest ship!

We did one to the Caribbean several years ago. We had a great time, but honestly we were traveling with a group of over 80 people so we would have had a great time on any cruise! Food and service were both excellent. I found the entertainment to be lacking a bit, especially in the late evening, but we were on an older ship. The average age on the ship seemed to be older too. Our group was in the 40-60 age range, with a few teens. I think this was one of the reasons why there wasn't much late entertainment - - the ship was pretty deserted by about 11:00 pm!

Having said that I'm sure that on a new ship and with a European destination where they tend to stay up later than we do, I think you'll have a wonderful time!

We cruise a lot and Celebrity is one of the lines we like.
We did 2 week Panama on them and it was wonderful.

We've been on 14 cruises, 1 of which was on Celebrity. It was fine, everything was very good but not wildly more spectacular than any other cruiseline. Is this your first? If so, go without too many pre-set expectations and you will have a marvelous time! :wave2:

We too are lookig to take a similar cruise next September.
The new Celebrity EDGE looks like really SO cool !!!!!
We chose HAL's new build for the itnerary offered, and the price.
While I know I would be so amazed on the EDGE, we are also 'old fogeys' by your standards, age wise!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Would be our first trip to Europe!!!!

I love Celebrity. It's been a few years since I've sailed with them, but they had the best food of any line I've been on (most of them except DCL).

We went to Alaska on the Celebrity Solstice in May. Loved it--had an aft balcony that had a lovely view through the inside passage. We had a specialty dinner package for 4 nights and felt that was totally worth it (would do more nights next time).

Celebrity is a great cruise line - I've only been once unfortunately but my parents are on a Celebrity ship about 3 times a year. They have great itineraries and the ships are fantastic! You'll have a great time, I'm sure!

I've only been on one, but we really liked it. A bit more elegant feel than most of the other similarly priced lines, and as Ashley says, best food---they got better berhts in ports too, at least when we sailed them as compared to most other lines in same ports.

We've cruised with Celebrity three times and really enjoyed them. On our Baltic cruise they did the muster drill closed-captioning in 13 languages. Definitely an international flavor to the cruise. We saw very few kids onboard.

Celebrity is owned by the same company as RCCL but Celebrity is considered the upscale sister.

Celebrity is our favorite cruise line. They still have live music and bands, they have great enrichment speakers. Food and service are great and most cruises come bundled with drinks packages. The martini bar is our favorite place on board.

I never taken a cruise but would love to. I was reading this Novel series a few years back, must be like 20 of them, there still being made, anyway the Author had a cruise for people who like her novels and she got actors to play the people in her books to make the cruise more fun, I thought that was cool, corny but cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!