Celebrity Big Brother season 2...Spoiler's Welcome

Maybe LoLo will grow a brain and take Dina off forcing Ricky to put Tamar up and breaking that pair up. LoLo really needs to make a big move if she wants to win this thing. She is not winning for her social game. I still am rooting for Kandi, so I hope Tamar is put on the block and voted out.

In Lounge, Dina tells Lolo that if Kandi wins final HOH, Kandi will take Tamar (to final two). Lolo says if she would have know that earlier, she would have saved Dina today. (Used Veto to take Dina off the block.)

How in the world does LoLo not know that. She knows Tamar and Kandi have known each other for 20 years. Their relationship may be tumultuous, but they still have a relationship outside the house.

What in the world is going on. Neither one of them talked about game moves in their speech as to why they should win over the other. It was based on the kind of person they are. Seriously, has Big Brother become the nicest person wins, not who played the best game.

They gave it to her because of that hard knocks speech. Boo. Though I didn't want Ricky to win either...or Lolo...or Dina. Kandi was the last one left I could stomach winning. Dina is nice and all but not a good player. Ricky, if he was going to sever his deal with Lolo (which he did), should have taken Dina to the final 2. Tamar, also, should have won that last HoH....what the heck was that 15 as her guess on how many hours from 1st ET breaking news to last???? That's not even 1 day. So...crappy season. And those celebs are so hard to manage (poor Julie...if I were her I'd refuse to do Celeb BB again) and dang self absorbed. Any question Julie would ask them, they'd answer "I...I...I...me...me...me". I won't watch Celeb BB again. I'll stick to the regular version. (Survivor starts next week...woo hoo)

I'm shocked and so annoyed she won, What in the world everyone of them voted for her........:sad2:

I didn't hate the season, I just enjoy the show.

See you all for BB21!!!!

I'm not shocked she won. I think people felt more betrayed by Ricky since Tamar came at you to your face and Ricky did stuff behind your back. As we all new this is how the new Big Brother is played. The person who hurts the least amount of feelings wins. Tamar did fight hard and she did win comps, of course her antics were over the top, but out of the two I'm glad she won. I think she answered the jury's questions so much better than Ricky. I thought Ricky was going to fall asleep half the time lol.

I stopped watching after 3 or 4 episodes. I just couldn’t get into it. Tamar played a huge role in that. Hopefully if there is another celebrity edition, they try a little harder to get talent. Maybe have a no housewives rule.

Blah! Thank goodness this season is over. Not happy at all about Tamar winning, but at least the night was salvaged with Tom winning America’s Favorite Houseguest.

I stopped watching after 3 or 4 episodes. I just couldn’t get into it. Tamar played a huge role in that. Hopefully if there is another celebrity edition, they try a little harder to get talent. Maybe have a no housewives rule.
I agree with the no housewives rule!

Happy that I read this. I have the last few episodes dvr'd and haven't yet watched them.
I think I'm just going to erase them and not watch. I really couldn't get into this season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter