celebration World Resort vs Vacation villas at Parkway

kathy87

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me which resort they would prefer and which has the better amentities?? :)

I have only stayed at CWR. this is nice, the staff is outstanding (but most don't understand English)

I have only heard good things about the VV at Parkway.

this the website for VV
http://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/Resort.aspx?resort=5
it does not list their activities

this is the website for CWR
http://www.celebrationworldresort.net/index.htm

they use to list their activities - but it is gone.... I have the list at home... :rolleyes:

if you don't have a pet you may be happier at VV.

but be carefully - their 2-bedrooms are great. that say only a or b section is worth having for a 1-bedroom. and right now I don't remember which....

CWR also has both sides of its 2-bedroom labelled 1-bedrooms.... but it even in the smaller version it has a washer/dryer. (no whirlpool tub)

sometimes I am just blind.... for the VV it is pretty obvious you don't want the B side....

spicey

did you see they have "readjusted" the extra vacations prices on RCI again .....no differentiation now it seems between one bedroom and two bedroom....they all seem to be 500$ even Celebration World

the funny quirk there is VV at parkway.....they are offered at 227$ ( even some two bedrooms at that price)

I own at Vacation Village @ Parkway (VVP) and has stayed at Celebration World. I prefer Celebration World. As Pat mentioned, you don't want to stay in the B unit at VVP. It is about 500 sq and doesn't have many of the items most people who use timeshares have come to expect (dishwasher, stove, washer/dryer). Also, if you use the unit as a 2-bedroom, you might not like it either. The 2-bedroom units are lockoffs (which is how you get the A-side and the B-side). The living room is split so that instead of one big living you, you have two smaller livings rooms; one for the A side and one for the B side. It's not a working arrangement for me but it might be for you. The units are all in multistory buildings. When I was there, it meant that parking was tight and you may have to walk around the building from your parking spot before you come to an entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter