Celebration Suites

dansamy

DIS Veteran
Just adding this here so folks looking for a recent experience can read it. I got this room through Hotwire. I used Hotwirerevealed.com to book. I paid $35/night. The room is comparable to a 1br/studio college student/traveler style apartment. Think places like Knights Inn, Days Inn, Motel 6, etc, but as a suite instead of a single room with a bathroom.

Our room has a couch, 2 "waiting room" type padded chairs, a TV sitting atop a 3 drawer chest, coffee table, 2 end tables with lamps & a Murphy bed in the living room.

The kitchen has a table, 4 chairs, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, 2 burner hot plate & 4 cup coffee pot.

The bathroom is all one room. Tub, toilet, sink.

The bedroom has 2 queens, TV, dressing counter with sink & mirror.

The living room & bedroom have a through the wall heat pump style ac. It does get very cold if you leave it on.

There is a closet & armoire in the bedroom although calling it an armoire is being VERY generous. It's a flat pack particle board cabinet with 4 shelves & 2 doors to close over it. There's a night stand with lamp & clock radio & phone between the beds. No phone in living room.

The TVs suck. They're ancient CRTs. I can't imagine they're any newer than 10-15 years old. The cable is very basic, but the TV can only show the regular definition channels. No hdtv channels.

The laundry facility is not bad. 2.75 to wash. Same price to dry for 66 minutes. It took only one cycle to dry a mixed load with about 3 jeans. 2 cycles to dry a denim heavy load. The washers are he, large capacity front loaders. For an extra $0.25, you get 30% longer in the wash cycle & one extra rinse cycle.

The game room & vending machine room are devoid of anything other than one lonely Pepsi machine. Perhaps they intend to replace them eventually. There is a plain pool with no slide. Around the pool area is a child's play area, a couple barbecue pits, picnic tables, etc. There's a concrete ping pong table, but I don't know where you can get paddles or if they even have them.

Housekeeping has been just fine. They've replaced our towels & made the beds daily. The carpet cleaners were here today deep cleaning some of the rooms that are not occupied.

I have not seen any bugs. We haven't been bitten by bed bugs. I have seen the commercial rat traps around the buildings. So I know there is pest control about.

Overall, it's clean, spacious & cheap. Don't pay full price. If you can get it for under $40/night, that's about what it's worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter