celebration question

Hi!

I had this same question and from what I can find is that the only way to add a celebration note at this time is to call :(

You can try doing the live chat on the Disney website. I'm not saying that I know it will work, but you can try.

Keep in mind that putting a celebration note on your hotel reservation won't necessarily get you anything.

I thought I put one in online (noted a birthday). During online check in, maybe? Or one of the options under Change Reservation? I don't have an active reservation now to be able to look.

When I called to add Magical Express, the CM asked if we were celebrating anything special. I do know at check in they ask and if it's a birthday they give you a birthday pin or whatever you are celebrating pin.

When I called to add Magical Express, the CM asked if we were celebrating anything special. I do know at check in they ask and if it's a birthday they give you a birthday pin or whatever you are celebrating pin.

You can stop by the front desk and get a pin even if they don't have a celebration noted on your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter