Celebration of Life Continued 9/17/09

camarks1234

Mouseketeer
Well we have been on a miraculous journey this year celebrating life. We were recently on the Disney Wonder for our bounceback cruise and we brought grandma & grandpa with us this time for double the fun. I have tons of pictures to share but am just starting out with one right now. I promise I will be back with more plus stories.

AJ-and-Goofy.jpg

Great picture. I didn't see anything like that offered in Shutters. Is that something the DCL folks gave you? Too cute.

nope I made it myself. I did buy our cd of pictures in shutters, but none of these are any of those either.

I use photoshop. I can probably send you the template if you want it. Just PM me your email address (It is a big file so something like a gmail address where you have a lot of storage will work best).

Long time no update! I made it easy though, it's all in one album! Here is the LINK

AMAZING! I love the layouts you have done. I am waiting to get Photoshop anyday now, and I can't wait to do something similar to this....in time anyways! Nice job:thumbsup2

You made a really wonderful album and your pictures really capture the moments. Thank you for sharing your pictures and your great attitude towards life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter