Celebration of Harry Potter Films, Nov 11-13, at Islands of Adventure

Great. Once again got screwed over by the internet. Was online booking right at noon and kept getting errors so now don't get to go. Nicely done website.

Sounds like I wasnt overreacting by booking at 12:00 sharp my Premiere package. I am just hoping to make some minor modifications if possible.

Well I'm stuck. I booked the premier package for my sister and I. Everything was fine then when I got the conformation it is only booked for one! It has her name and all my info. I've been on hold for a half hour so far spoke to someone, she couldn't even find the reservation, and now I'm on hold again. I hope they can fix this.

I booked right at noon for the premier package for 2. Staying on-site at Hard Rock. This will be a huge treat for my DD who is a huge fan! Looks like all the premier packages are already sold out.

So, in the package, what are the dates for overnight stay?

We booked a few months ago for a 11/14 (Monday) thru 11/18 (Friday) trip in order to hope & avoid the crowds.

Are these packages mainly for just the weekend of 11/11 thru 11/13 (Sunday)?

So, in the package, what are the dates for overnight stay?

We booked a few months ago for a 11/14 (Monday) thru 11/18 (Friday) trip in order to hope & avoid the crowds.

Are these packages mainly for just the weekend of 11/11 thru 11/13 (Sunday)?

We're booked 11/10 to 11/14; had to be a 4-night trip starting no earlier than 11/09 and no later than 11/13. I think you will be okay. Last event is party Sunday night.

Sucks, my fam and I were picking our details and all thinking we were guaranteed just after clicking to buy the premiere package. Nope! As I was clicking "book this vacation" the tickets sold out! That's a load of bull. Any one else get ninja'd out before confirming?

Booked it for my DD and her girlfriend. I had two computers going at the same time. One came up quickly, the other one never did.
She will be there from 11/10 to 11/14. Now we just have to figure out transportation from the hotel to Universal.

Sucks, my fam and I were picking our details and all thinking we were guaranteed just after clicking to buy the premiere package. Nope! As I was clicking "book this vacation" the tickets sold out! That's a load of bull. Any one else get ninja'd out before confirming?
I also missed out on this due to the websites technical difficulties. I had already had my room and autograph session picked but was then hit with the technical difficulty warning. Tried to start over but it was too late. Maybe just as well, I can do a lot with $3500 (2 adults, 2 kids), but they are disappointed.

I also missed out on this due to the websites technical difficulties. I had already had my room and autograph session picked but was then hit with the technical difficulty warning. Tried to start over but it was too late. Maybe just as well, I can do a lot with $3500 (2 adults, 2 kids), but they are disappointed.

We are disappointed as well, but we booked the cheaper package instead. I guess the silver lining is we wont have to stress out as much to make the reservations everywhere. Though I'd love to meet Rupert Grint :)

something has been added to the first page regarding the event:

There will be additional ways for a limited number of people to participate in celebration events. Stay tuned for more details.

also, it has been noted on that page the premiere packages were sold out at 1:50 today.

SOLD OUT!!! By the time we got home from church the premiere packages were sold out! I knew the would sell out today, but not that quickly. My 15 year old is in tears right now. Can't believe we missed it :-(

We are disappointed as well, but we booked the cheaper package instead. I guess the silver lining is we wont have to stress out as much to make the reservations everywhere. Though I'd love to meet Rupert Grint :)
But you don't get the autograph session or the private party with the cheaper deal, so I can't figure out how that would be a bonus - wouldn't it be just like going to Universal any other time?

But you don't get the autograph session or the private party with the cheaper deal, so I can't figure out how that would be a bonus - wouldn't it be just like going to Universal any other time?

You won't get the gala and a reservation for the autograph signing, but it sounds like there will be other signings you can go to. It sounds like there will be plenty of things to do!

Personally I'd be a little nervous booking the expensive deal, until more details were clear, but the cheaper deal seems reasonable for the money.

I booked and it shows I get the autograph session, but I did not see about picking the auto session. Was there something I missed?

Yeah, but they have the one q&a at least plus they give you a bluray set and a pin that's extra. I'm hoping to snag some of the stuff I missed when they make them available without the package.

Yeah, but they have the one q&a at least plus they give you a bluray set and a pin that's extra. I'm hoping to snag some of the stuff I missed when they make them available without the package.

I got totally screwed. A glitch on their site and I had to give up the one premier package so I wouldn't be stuck going alone. The woman on the phone did say she was pretty sure there would be limited tickets for purchase for the bigger events and to keep my eyes open for it.

I had a glitch while booking as well. Tried to book the Premiere package 10/10-10/14 but kept getting an error message. I had to put in 10/09 checking out on the 13th in order to process my request. This is going to make everything more difficult as our airport doesnt even have a flight on the 9th not to mention our checkout is the night of the evening gala. Oh well, I may have to drive or find another airport as well as add another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter