Celebration hotel??

minnie56

DIS Veteran
Anyone stayed here? Looking for a lovely hotel for 2 nights in Sept before a cruise...no kids along this time...2 couples and want to see someplace new!!

Thanks!

We love the Celebration Hotel! It is a boutique hotel, only about 200 rooms, I believe. Very nicely appointed, kind of a southern 40's decor. Some rooms have four-poster beds.

It is an excellent choice for couples without children. Try to get a lakeview room; the best is lakeview with also a view across the lake to the downtown of Celebration.

There is a piano player every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night in the lobby. There are several nice restaurants in town, just steps from the hotel.

I think you would enjoy the Celebration Hotel. We stayed there for 10 nights in December and had a wonderful time. The town of Celebration is like a little oasis in the midst of all the chaos of 192, but you're still only a 10 minute drive from WDW.

If you do a search in this forum for Celebration Hotel, you should be able to come up with a review I wrote in more detail about our December stay, as I know I'm forgetting lots of details right now.

Susan

The golf course is not on property but is in the town of Celebration. I would say you could walk to the clubhouse in about 15 minutes? But I believe they may also offer to drive you there from the hotel or you can rent a NEV (neighborhood electric vehicle).

I would love to hear how you liked it when you get back. In case you didn't know, Mousesavers.com offers some good rates at this hotel.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter