Celebration at the Top/Contemporary Resort

Has anybody attended lately? I am curious about the adult beverages with food and desserts. Only reviews I have found have not mentioned those.

I got lucky and caught a cancel for 12/2 and am looking forward to it. For us it is a steal! A champagne, food then a wine and desserts with a cordial? that would be far more than the $129.....

I hope they do get flutes in!
We attended 10/8. The staff was incredible and pretty much offered us a full bar. My husband even had a Bloody Mary made for him. The food was delicious too! We do get the champagne flutes…a special little gift left on our table after the fireworks. They are pretty!

We attended 10/21. The food was mediocre and the sushi not the level I expect from the CG. We are glad we went but would not do it again. Agreed though the flutes are really nice.

We attended 10/8. The staff was incredible and pretty much offered us a full bar. My husband even had a Bloody Mary made for him. The food was delicious too! We do get the champagne flutes…a special little gift left on our table after the fireworks. They are pretty!
We attended 10/21. The food was mediocre and the sushi not the level I expect from the CG. We are glad we went but would not do it again. Agreed though the flutes are really nice.
Thanks for responding.

That’s just what I was looking for.

Do you have pictures of the Champagne Flutes?

Anyone had luck booking for December? We have tried every day but not finding anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts