Celebration at the Top: 50th Flavors & Fireworks at Disney's Contemporary Resort

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know why this isn't available past September? I want to go to this on my arrival night but it's now past my 60 days and it's still not available. I even checked for dinner at California Grill when the fireworks are going off on 11/11 but they only have like 6pm or 9pm. Any Advice would be appreciated or if anyone sees it come available I would appreciate the heads up.

Does anyone know why this isn't available past September? I want to go to this on my arrival night but it's now past my 60 days and it's still not available. I even checked for dinner at California Grill when the fireworks are going off on 11/11 but they only have like 6pm or 9pm. Any Advice would be appreciated or if anyone sees it come available I would appreciate the heads up.
I’ve been watching for 11/5 or 11/6 dince August, and nothing’s been offered. I did this solo last year, and it was phenomenal, I’d love to do it again with DH!

This morning, I noticed all the dates from today on were blue and “clickable” - on and off, anyways - but nothing seems to be available even when I was able to click through. Maybe they’re adding dates?

Then again, maybe the site’s just glitchy. 🤣 Good luck.

I’ve been watching for 11/5 or 11/6 dince August, and nothing’s been offered. I did this solo last year, and it was phenomenal, I’d love to do it again with DH!

This morning, I noticed all the dates from today on were blue and “clickable” - on and off, anyways - but nothing seems to be available even when I was able to click through. Maybe they’re adding dates?

I noticed this too! Hopefully we will get a reservation!

I wonder if this books up like the other restaurants do? Does anyone know?

I’ve been stalking a reservation for this for the past month or so. Yesterday ( Sept 24) was the last day that could have been booked . I do think that’s it’s a good sign that dates are now in blue and clickable. I’ve noticed that happening for other things like the fireworks cruise. In the cases that I’ve seen, they were actually able to be booked the day after dates were blue/clickable.

Also, this does seem to book up fairly quickly as it’s not a very big party in terms of capacity. I’ll definitely be checking this over the next few days to see if it opens up.

I’ve been stalking a reservation for this for the past month or so. Yesterday ( Sept 24) was the last day that could have been booked . I do think that’s it’s a good sign that dates are now in blue and clickable. I’ve noticed that happening for other things like the fireworks cruise. In the cases that I’ve seen, they were actually able to be booked the day after dates were blue/clickable.

Also, this does seem to book up fairly quickly as it’s not a very big party in terms of capacity. I’ll definitely be checking this over the next few days to see if it opens up.
Thanks for this! I'm going to stalk it. I'll report back if I am able to book. If anyone else is able to book it, please let me know.

I wonder if this books up like the other restaurants do? Does anyone know?
It definitely does.

My concern about the clickability of every day is that they did it to avoid phone questions. Most people will assume their night is sold out. I’m not convinced there ARE any more scheduled. These have always been 1-3 per week since they started.

It definitely does.

My concern about the clickability of every day is that they did it to avoid phone questions. Most people will assume their night is sold out. I’m not convinced there ARE any more scheduled. These have always been 1-3 per week since they started.
Do you know what days of the week they usually have them?

Thanks!

I have another question. For this dining reservation do you pay when you reserve it or at the restaurant? Also do they accept Disney Gift cards?

Do you know what days of the week they usually have them?

Thanks!
It depended on the week. I believe it was Thursdays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. I attended on a Thursday in Jan, but there was no Thursday event during my recent August quick trip.

I have another question. For this dining reservation do you pay when you reserve it or at the restaurant? Also do they accept Disney Gift cards?
Pay when you reserve. And I don’t know, it was similar to reserving any FW party, but I wasn’t trying to use a gift card.

It depended on the week. I believe it was Thursdays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. I attended on a Thursday in Jan, but there was no Thursday event during my recent August quick trip.

Pay when you reserve. And I don’t know, it was similar to reserving any FW party, but I wasn’t trying to use a gift card.
Thanks for this info. It definitely helps.

I've been trying for the past couple of days, but it was still letting you click ALL dates, but wouldn't allow you to actually pick any of them. Then today this popped up:
1665510816361.png

jumping in. was also watching for a Nov. date that was real. Still nothing.

I noticed today that the “check availability “ B003560D-EAB0-4364-BB4D-9B31CD4B8A32.jpgbutton has been restored, but only a few Saturdays are showing and no availability for any of these is showing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter