Celebrating Our 25th Anniversary and Disney Florist experience Help...

BobDes

Earning My Ears
Hi All, We are arriving next week for our 25th Wedding Anniversary as well as our Disney Anniversary.
We went for our honeymoon and it was "Incredible!"

Anyone have any good ideas about surprising my wife (without having to take out a 2nd mortgage! LOL)
Any experience with the Disney Florist?

Thanks all!!!

If you are staying at a Disney resort, you could have an anniversary cake delivered to your room. Alternatively, they can deliver one to a Disney restaurant for you. Complete details are in Posts 1 & 2 of this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-disney-cake-chatter-part-v.3558085/

Also, you can call Private Dining at your resort to see what kinds of other edible goodies they offer besides cake. Most of them have chocolate-covered strawberries or truffles, and some have unique offerings, like a white chocolate monorail at the Contemporary!

I have worked with the Disney Florist several times, and although they are pricey, they make it very easy to have things delivered to your room. They have set packages to choose from on their site, or you can work with them to customize something (though 1 week may not be enough time for that).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!