Celebrating my Un-Birthday Disney Style-April 2010-New 5/3 - The TR has started!

I'm late also. Hope you all are having a great time!

:banana:

WELCOME HOME AMY AND FAMILY!! :cheer2:

WE CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR TR. :surfweb:

Hi Everyone!! Yes... we're back. :sad2: Thanks for the wonderful send off & welcome home!

We had a amazing time with great weather... with the exception of one tornado watch! :scared1: We had lots of fun with old favorites & lots of new adventures too. I have almost 1000 pictures plus our Photopass pictures to share! I hope to get my TR started later this week... and get caught up on all of my subscriptions! I also hope to have a new ticker up soon... for a trip sooner than February... :rolleyes1

Welcome Back Amy!!:goodvibes I'm excited to hear all about your trip!

A new ticker? Hmm.....sooner than February? Can't wait to find out!popcorn::

Hi Everyone!! Yes... we're back. :sad2: Thanks for the wonderful send off & welcome home!

We had a amazing time with great weather... with the exception of one tornado watch! :scared1: We had lots of fun with old favorites & lots of new adventures too. I have almost 1000 pictures plus our Photopass pictures to share! I hope to get my TR started later this week... and get caught up on all of my subscriptions! I also hope to have a new ticker up soon... for a trip sooner than February... :rolleyes1

WELCOME BACK!! :goodvibes Sounds like you had a fabulous trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter