Celebrating Divorce at WDW T-shirts??

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I’m in the middle of a divorce and to help get thru these awkward and unpleasant days I like to think about how I’m going to celebrate once it’s finally done and finalized. I went to Etsy thinking there would be plenty of t-shirt designs for celebrating a divorce at Disney. I was quite surprised to find no such thing existed. Anyone know where these can be found or if they even exist? Anyone here created a design like this for someone?

Just go to Disney and have fun and be happy that the unpleasantness is over, but skip the celebratory T-shirt. Many people won’t know how to react and some may react in a way you don’t expect and might not like.

Well, I guess I could get the ones on Etsy. The one that says “Ivorced and looking for the D” could still work I guess. “D” for Disney. It’s a shame there aren’t some Disney related ones though. I would have fun wearing them. After 30 years of marriage I’ve def earned it! It’s not all princesses (and princes) and pixie dust out here in the real world. And if I saw someone wearing a similar shirt at WDW there’s really no other way to react than to tell them “Congrats”. They’re obviously happy about it! (And I was joking about the above t-shirt. I would never! But it is a funny joke and that shirt really is on Etsy.)

Well, I guess I could get the ones on Etsy. The one that says “Ivorced and looking for the D” could still work I guess. “D” for Disney. It’s a shame there aren’t some Disney related ones though. I would have fun wearing them. After 30 years of marriage I’ve def earned it! It’s not all princesses (and princes) and pixie dust out here in the real world. And if I saw someone wearing a similar shirt at WDW there’s really no other way to react than to tell them “Congrats”. They’re obviously happy about it! (And I was joking about the above t-shirt. I would never! But it is a funny joke and that shirt really is on Etsy.)
Let someone who is designing know what you are looking for and I’m sure they will design one for you.

DLBDS,
congrats on the divorce... totally get your enthusiasm...

Visiting WDW sounds like a great way to celebrate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter