Celebrating Comfort and Joy ~ Early December 2012 *UPDATED 11/25*(LifeUpdate 11/28)

I LOVE all your discount finds! Emma has a Tangled wand like that, but I paid full price! :guilty: Guess I should go back to Target and check out their stuff! :idea:

Your Day 1 plans look great! I hope y'all will decide if you're driving or flying soon, I know it can be frustrating not knowing. My vote would be for flying, but our drive would be about 24 hours! :scared:

That's great that you made reservations for Whispering Canyon! I really want to get over to the WL to check out the decor! Hope we can squeeze it in somewhere! :thumbsup2

Thanks, I definitely found a lot more at Target but if I posted everything it would have been insane so I basically did the Disney related ones.

Yikes, 24 hours! Ours is right around 12 hours but I am pretty such DH will have us fly.
He heard that flights should be going down Aug/Sept so we will check then.

I am excited for WCC! I hope you get to see the decor.

Day one sounds great! I love Target! I find the best deals there. I think I have DS's birthday and Christmas covered for the next 4 years :rotfl:

Thanks! Hahaha I love Target too! I don't have that much brought ahead but I do have a stuff for DD for the December trip either car trip stuff or surprise stuff for during the trip if we fly. I also have her Easter basket stuff except candy!

Today, I was really wanting to watch the Disney Vacation Planning Video from before my first visit as a kid. I found it on YouTube its the 1993 Disney Vacation Planning/Delta Promo video. I really enjoyed myself and wonder why Disney doesn't make them like that any more?? :confused3 I love taking trips down memory lane!!! :goodvibes

We are having movie night in our house... DH is getting home late tonight and we are worn out from going to the blow up place with Annabelle cousins and aunts. We have watched Beauty and the Beast and now Cinderella!!!

Beauty and the Beast is a house favorite and I hope this time when Annabelle will meet Belle she will be thrilled!

Loved the Disney finds at Target.....our closest one is an hour away.....but might need to check out some of their deals before our trip!!

I hope you'll be able to keep the surprise from your mom!!! :goodvibes

Wanted you to know I am still here! :goodvibes

Thanks Judy! Always good to hear that someone is still following along! :thumbsup2

Loved the Disney finds at Target.....our closest one is an hour away.....but might need to check out some of their deals before our trip!!

I hope you'll be able to keep the surprise from your mom!!! :goodvibes

Awww that sad that your closest Target is an hour away but I understand our closest two were that before we moved but so was basically everything. Now, the city is about 30 minutes away!!! :yay: My friend still think that is a long time tho. :rotfl:
They have cool stuff that we use for the plane ride last trip in the dollar bins.

I hope we can too, I know I have almost slipped twice! I hope Dad is able to as well.

I'm super happy it opens then....but almost wish it had been sooner, so there wouldn't be that "first week craziness" the week we get there......lol But excited and hoping to secure one of those Be Our Guest ADR's!!!!

I know!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! :woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1:

I'm super happy it opens then....but almost wish it had been sooner, so there wouldn't be that "first week craziness" the week we get there......lol But excited and hoping to secure one of those Be Our Guest ADR's!!!!

Yes I am so excited too!! I am also worried and hoping it doesn't really increase the crowd levels. :confused3 :scared:

4 MONTHS!!!!

I'm so excited especially since we original started to plan this trip before our little girl was born.

Alright, I need help... I have a hard time making up my mind (all the time). Everyone knows about the Tea with mom and how I want to do something special since her actual birthday so..... Should I order the Chocolate Slipper Dessert or the Mini - Castle Cake??

In other news, we started Potty Training today... please pray and wish pixie dust for me and DD. I really hope that this will work.

:yay: for 4 months!!! I'm telling ya, it's gonna go by so fast!!

I've seen pictures of the Slipper, but not the Castle. :confused: Is it cool, cause I think a Castle cake would be awesome! Not that I don't love chocolate, but that shoe is A LOT of chocolate!

Good luck with potty training! We had no success when we tried earlier in the summer, so we're gonna give it another shot next week! Let me know if you have any tips! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the milestone.

I wish I could help with the dessert, but I never heard of either of them. That being said, there are few things on this planet, that chocolate doesn't improve.

:yay: for 4 months!!! I'm telling ya, it's gonna go by so fast!!

I've seen pictures of the Slipper, but not the Castle. :confused: Is it cool, cause I think a Castle cake would be awesome! Not that I don't love chocolate, but that shoe is A LOT of chocolate!

Good luck with potty training! We had no success when we tried earlier in the summer, so we're gonna give it another shot next week! Let me know if you have any tips! :thumbsup2

I'm getting ready to post pictures of both.

Thanks. I will let you know how it goes we had a few accidents this morning but I am hoping for a good evening. I give her stickers as her reward for going and we have a chart in the bathroom. Good Luck to you as well!

Congrats on the milestone.

I wish I could help with the dessert, but I never heard of either of them. That being said, there are few things on this planet, that chocolate doesn't improve.

Thank you, lets hope she does well with it!

This is very true chocolate improves everything!!

Pictures of both desserts borrowed from the web.

Slipper dessert (many variations of these)

xxliz28xx-birthday-image.jpg

Mini-Castle Cake

CastleMiniCake.jpg

I am hoping to do both a life update and a Disney update tomorrow. Hopefully Annabelle will do a good nap so I can.

We will start with a life update! Its been busy around our house with birthdays, a wedding, and projects in the house. Plus last week my filling fell out the same one that did last month so now I have to get a crown and the price is well.... :scared1::scared1: It is what it is, we are going to wait until we get our quote from the insurance just so we can dispute it with them if it changes and then I will be getting it done next month. Also, Potty Training did not go well and got to a point where she would scream if we tried to put her on so we are taking a break. We went to a wedding for DH's cousin at the beginning of the month and I want to share some of the pictures that the photographer of the wedding sent me of Annabelle.

With another little boy at the wedding
IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

With her cousin
IMG_5774.jpg

With her cousin and Papaw
IMG_5776.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

That's all of the wedding and we had a good time.

I am going to contiue in the next post because I have more pictures and I don't want to run out of space.

I will not bore you all with all the house projects we have been doing. I thought you would like to see Annabelle's Bathroom which is Pooh and we recently finished!!! Woohoo!!!!! :goodvibes

Here is one of my niece and mom while we were working on it
HouseProjects013.jpg

HouseProjects037.jpg

HouseProjects038.jpg

HouseProjects025.jpg

HouseProjects026.jpg

HouseProjects027.jpg

HouseProjects028.jpg

HouseProjects029.jpg

HouseProjects030.jpg

HouseProjects031.jpg

HouseProjects032.jpg

HouseProjects033.jpg

HouseProjects034.jpg

HouseProjects035.jpg

HouseProjects036.jpg

Hope you like it! Sorry there are so many pictures but to get everything I had to take a lot because its a small bathroom so I can only back up so far. Plus its the first time I really am getting to decorate a house of ours so I am excited! It definately feels like a home not just a house.

I will be back later today to do a Disney update and maybe even Day 2.

We got DD an autograph book or I should say found!

IMAG0778.jpg

IMAG0779.jpg

Anyone recognize that??

That is actually James' (DH) from when he was a kid and he tore out the pages he used when he was little lol so now DD will use it this trip.

I have mine from then too and its exactly the same except mine still has the autographs in it.

Also Disney related just not to this trip lol. My nieces were at Disney's Vero Beach resort and sent me a picture of an adoptable turtle I wish I could call and apodt it just cuz of the name.

0807120821.jpg

Day 2

Get up probably around 7:30, eat breakfast in the room and get ready.

Head to DHS by walking.

Meet a few characters.
possibly do Disney Jr (but maybe not, DD didnt like this last trip)
maybe do Beauty and Beast live on Stage.

Start heading to GF by 12:30 at the latest
Arrive look around and explore while waiting for DNana and DPopPop.
Mom and I check in and have Tea
DD, DH, and DPopPop go get lunch and whatever else.

After Tea, meet back up.

In no particular order
See DNana and DPopPop room at BLT
Get a Picture with the Mickey's Statue at the Contemporary (Hopefully all of us including DNana and DPopPop)
Look @ the Contemporary Christmas Decorations

Head back to HS and see the Osbourne Lights and F! if we didn't the night before, if we did head to MK to see Wishes. Dinner in there somewhere.

Back to the room for the night.

New Bags!!!!

I am so excited. I ordered new duffel bags for DD and myself for this trip because DD didn't have a suitcase/bag of her own and my suitcase/duffel bad I had gotten eaten by a mouse as a bed for her mouse babies at the last house. :scared1: Oh how thankful I am to no longer be dealing with a mouse/mice. I love love our new home. :cloud9: The other reason is we are now 99.9 % sure we are driving and taking the truck so I need to be able to smush around the bag to get them to fit so duffels are better than suitcases.

Here is DD's bag

IMAG0795.jpg

IMAG0796.jpg

My bag

IMAG0797.jpg

and a picture for fun (DD took it)

IMAG0791.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter