Celebrating Comfort and Joy ~ Early December 2012 *UPDATED 11/25*(LifeUpdate 11/28)

Awww cute pic Rachel! Hope you had a great 4th!

I agree with BOTH of these sentiments!! Also the firefighters and Notional Guardsman trying to keep everyone safe!

Hope you and your precious family have some fun!!!

TOTALLY tripping off Rachel's' PTR here, but I've read SO many of your PTRs and TRs and just realized we are quite close! I'm about a 35 minute drive to Charlotte :thumbsup2

Joining in on your TR. We are also visiting in December with our lo. He will be 16 months old, so not sure what to expect. He was 7 months old on our first trip and it was super easy. Doubt we will get that lucky again. I am also wondering if he will nap in the stroller this trip like he did last. I really hope he does because it made the trip that much easier

Joining in on your TR. We are also visiting in December with our lo. He will be 16 months old, so not sure what to expect. He was 7 months old on our first trip and it was super easy. Doubt we will get that lucky again. I am also wondering if he will nap in the stroller this trip like he did last. I really hope he does because it made the trip that much easier

WELCOME!!!! Aww yay, our last trip DD turned 16 months during it. The TR from that trip is in my signature if you wanna check it out!!!!

Also if you would like there is a December Roll Call thread and your welcome to join...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2869227&page=113

I forgot to tell you guys... I purchased Tarzan for DD's monkey phase and she watched most of it which is a win!!!!! :goodvibes

I have a few busy weeks coming up so I will be on a little less. This week I need to go to the eye doctor so I can get some contacts ..I ran out :sad2: My sisters and I also are going to my parents timeshare one day to use the pools!!! I have to get the house cleaned too because my cousin and her son are coming for a visit during our birthday week (Hers 15th, Mine 16th) and then I have my nieces birthday party (17th is her bday) then after that my sister and niece from Ohio will be here visiting. I will try to get on as much as I can.

Hope everyone is well and things are going good!!!! :goodvibes

I forgot to tell you guys... I purchased Tarzan for DD's monkey phase and she watched most of it which is a win!!!!! :goodvibes

I have a few busy weeks coming up so I will be on a little less. This week I need to go to the eye doctor so I can get some contacts ..I ran out :sad2: My sisters and I also are going to my parents timeshare one day to use the pools!!! I have to get the house cleaned too because my cousin and her son are coming for a visit during our birthday week (Hers 15th, Mine 16th) and then I have my nieces birthday party (17th is her bday) then after that my sister and niece from Ohio will be here visiting. I will try to get on as much as I can.

Hope everyone is well and things are going good!!!! :goodvibes

Glad your daughter liked Tarzan. My daughter (7) cries when she watches this movie. (she's very sensitive)

Enjoy your busy July!! Happy birthday too!!! Hope you have a couple of *+*+*Magical*+*+* weeks with family & friends!!

We too are hoping our little boys sleep in their strollers if they get tired. Both kids recently decided afternoon naps are no longer needed :sad: and they seem to be doing pretty well adjusting.

Hey all my awesome readers!!! It's been a busy couple weeks for me and it still keeps going! I went to my eye doctors appt and got contacts again thank goodness!!! Then that wenseday Annabelle had a 103.8 temp :scared1: I called her Dr and then said it was from her getting her MMR shot the friday before then the next day it was 104.3. Ugh it was bad.. I pumped her with tyenlol and thankfully friday morning she was fever free which was awesome cuz we were going to the pool with all her cousins (except one)! Saturday we went over to our friends to see their new to them house and for me to give her maternity clothes. Sunday we went to build a bear, got a Minnie Bear and out to dinner for my birthday at PFChangs mmm yummy!!! Monday was my birthday and my cousin arrived for a visit!!! It was so nice to have her here... we are very close as we are only one day apart! Tuesday we took our kiddies to Monkey Joes (a blow up play place). Wenesday she headed home... Thrusday was my niece Penny's bday party! When Annabelle got home this night she was sick and I mean sick... so I cancelled my friday plans and took her to the dr where she had what they nicknamed the cranky virus.. she has finally started feeling better today... it was horrible she was so not herself and just lazying around. My sister and mom are coming to watch Annabelle for me to see one of my best friends who is in town from NC this afternoon. I am so excited as this is the first time we have done something just the two of us since we have had our kiddos! Ok I have a lot of pictures except my nieces party and I will post those later! Also my sister from Ohio changed her plans and is coming in tomorrow.

4th of July pics

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0702.jpg

Minnie Build A Bear

IMAG0722.jpg

Poor Little Girl :sad:

IMAG0728.jpg

IMAG0727.jpg

She fell asleep in our bed (first time ever)

IMAG0726.jpg

Cute Video

Ok I forgot to upload the Monkey Joe pictures to photobucket so hopefully I will have time tonight to post those and Penny's party!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and I will be updated about the trip hopefully soon!

So it looks like I was wrong about Annabelle feeling better.... this was my FB status as of a few minutes ago "Please pray for my little girl... I feel like I am dealing with a never ending sickness... she now has a rash ugh! The triage nurse said that if the rash is still there in the morning to take her in... I am starting to stress a little but am still very thankful that she is alive and that she is only temporarily sick." and the fever is back.

I will post pictures later too when everything calms down.

Just a quick update on Annabelle.... I called the CPNP this morning, the one she saw friday, and she said that she thinks its just Roseloa and that I did not need to bring her in. Wooohoo I did not want to take her and risk catching something else. She has been acting fine today just slept in and is taking a little longer nap.

Onto Disney Planning News

Well we decided Annabelle's 3rd Birthday Trip is on! I am very excited we will be able to do one more free trip for her since she will be 2 at the beginning of our trip. The thing tho is that since we decided on this trip I change things on December trip.

First off... We are going to completely cancel the Tusker House ADR and it is a MUST on the May trip.

Second.. I am thinking of cancelling Chef Mickey's and doing Liberty Tree Tavern or something else for dinner that evening... I still kinda want a buffet but without characters (Not Cape May tho because we just did that last trip) any suggestions??? Maybe Whispering Canyon Cafe?? Anyone done that??? The main reason for switching this one and not wanting a character meal is because I think the May trip will be majority character meals since it will be DD's trip and we will plan it around her and her wants.

I am still trying to convince DH to do the MVMCP. Any ideas???

Well there was one other update but I can not think of it right now (I need to write these things down) but I will post it when I remember!!! Hope everyone is well and planing is going well!!!

Just a quick update on Annabelle.... I called the CPNP this morning, the one she saw friday, and she said that she thinks its just Roseloa and that I did not need to bring her in. Wooohoo I did not want to take her and risk catching something else. She has been acting fine today just slept in and is taking a little longer nap.

Onto Disney Planning News

Well we decided Annabelle's 3rd Birthday Trip is on! I am very excited we will be able to do one more free trip for her since she will be 2 at the beginning of our trip. The thing tho is that since we decided on this trip I change things on December trip.

First off... We are going to completely cancel the Tusker House ADR and it is a MUST on the May trip.

Second.. I am thinking of cancelling Chef Mickey's and doing Liberty Tree Tavern or something else for dinner that evening... I still kinda want a buffet but without characters (Not Cape May tho because we just did that last trip) any suggestions??? Maybe Whispering Canyon Cafe?? Anyone done that??? The main reason for switching this one and not wanting a character meal is because I think the May trip will be majority character meals since it will be DD's trip and we will plan it around her and her wants.

I am still trying to convince DH to do the MVMCP. Any ideas???

Well there was one other update but I can not think of it right now (I need to write these things down) but I will post it when I remember!!! Hope everyone is well and planing is going well!!!

Poor Annabelle!! I hope she gets over what ever it is that's got a hold on her!! Michayla woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. She's pretty much been a lap-lander all day. I hate when they don't feel good, especially when they can't tell you what's wrong or hurting.

How about Boma for a buffet dinner? That was one we were looking at originally......if we add a day on both ends of the trip, we'll add Boma back in but for a breakfast instead.

Does he like parades?? The Christmas parade is very special!! Getting to see the characters (ones that aren't always out) is also a good reason. The best reason to go is~~~~less people, so short ride times (especially if you skip the first parade and do rides during it.....then do the 2nd parade).

We have 7 people I'm buying tickets for & we think it's worth it (and we're not rich or even considered middle class for income). The extras and experiences we'll only get with the party is what put it high on our "To Do" list!!

DizNee Luver said:
Poor Annabelle!! I hope she gets over what ever it is that's got a hold on her!! Michayla woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. She's pretty much been a lap-lander all day. I hate when they don't feel good, especially when they can't tell you what's wrong or hurting.

How about Boma for a buffet dinner? That was one we were looking at originally......if we add a day on both ends of the trip, we'll add Boma back in but for a breakfast instead.

Does he like parades?? The Christmas parade is very special!! Getting to see the characters (ones that aren't always out) is also a good reason. The best reason to go is~~~~less people, so short ride times (especially if you skip the first parade and do rides during it.....then do the 2nd parade).

We have 7 people I'm buying tickets for & we think it's worth it (and we're not rich or even considered middle class for income). The extras and experiences we'll only get with the party is what put it high on our "To Do" list!!

Thanks I hope Michayla feel better soon also.

I dunno about Boma, I stayed away because I was scary it maybe spicy and I can not do spicy. If anyone knows tho, please let me know.

I don't think he is big on parades but he does love to surprise me last minute with stuff. He knows I want to see the snow on Main Street as I LOVE snow!!! He may buy the tickets last minute.

I know he work offers discount tickets last year they had them for MVMCP so I will get him to check.

ADR Change

I did cancel Tusker House. I also changed Chef Mickey's to Whispering Canyon Cafe. There were a lot of reasons I switched but the main one was because then we can look at the Wilderness Lodge's Christmas Decorations without making a special trip over there.

I made time changes on my ADRs as well.

New ADR Schedule

Sunday 9th ~ Captain's Grille 5:00pm

Monday 10th ~ Garden View Lounge - Afternoon Tea 2:00pm

Tuesday 11th ~ Crystal Palace 9:55am

Wednesday 12th ~ Via Napoli 6:20pm (Change)

Thursday 13th ~ Le Cellier Steakhouse 1:10pm

Friday 14th ~ Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:10pm

I also wanted to tell everybody about my awesome finds today at Target. I got a Belle wand for $.88 and Minnie Sunglasses for $2.99 they also had cellphones in various Disney characters for $.88 all clearance.

IMAG0748.jpg

IMAG0749.jpg

I also want to show you a cute picture of Annabelle having a "Tea Party" and one of her and her cousin Rose.

IMAG0747.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

Day 1 - Arrival Day

We are still unsure if we are flying or driving. DH is finally leaning towards flying. He says every time he thinks about the drive it makes him want to fly more. (He drives everyday for work so he likes to have a break)

If we drive we will probably arrive right around 10. We would park at BWV, check into BWV then head to Will Call to pick up our annual passes, anyone done this and can give me any tips? If our room is not ready then we would head to a park if it is we would go ahead and head to our room unpack and for DD to take a nap and probably DH as well.

or

If we fly we will arrive at MCO around 1:20, we would make our way to ME and should be to BWV by 2:30 at the latest. We would also hope that DD would sleep on the plane.
Check into BWV, head to either HS or EPCOT to pick up our Annual Passes.

Most likely, we would go ahead to tour BWV, Yacht and Beach Club to look at all the Christmas Decorations. Possibly get a snack.

We have our ADR at 5, at Captain's Grille, at the Yacht Club. We are hoping they will check in and let my parents head to the table without us, so that we can walk up to the table shortly after they sit to surprise my mom, do you think they would do that?? Mom does not know about this dinner at all.

After Dinner, we are hoping to possibly go catch Fantasmic and the Osbourne Lights. I know its supposed to be super busy this night but it really seems like it maybe our best time to do this.

We would then head back to the room and call it a night.

Our plans are very flexible... I basically use make a guide but when we arrive we may keep them, throw them all out the window (except ADRs), or do a little of both. We will have must dos and that will be all we really try to get done.

I LOVE all your discount finds! Emma has a Tangled wand like that, but I paid full price! :guilty: Guess I should go back to Target and check out their stuff! :idea:

Your Day 1 plans look great! I hope y'all will decide if you're driving or flying soon, I know it can be frustrating not knowing. My vote would be for flying, but our drive would be about 24 hours! :scared:

That's great that you made reservations for Whispering Canyon! I really want to get over to the WL to check out the decor! Hope we can squeeze it in somewhere! :thumbsup2

Day one sounds great! I love Target! I find the best deals there. I think I have DS's birthday and Christmas covered for the next 4 years :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter