Celebrating Comfort and Joy ~ Early December 2012 *UPDATED 11/25*(LifeUpdate 11/28)

Thank you!!! Yes and shorts in her other hand. Thankfully we have caught her every time before she made a mess in her crib. I'm sorry, that has to be rough.

You're lucky!! We haven't been so fortunate......... :sad2: Shy is our little nudist....she'll undress & take off the diaper at nap time & when she wakes up in the morning. If she gets the chance, she'll strip down her sister as well. We've actually had to put duct tape on her diaper to keep her from doing it....... :rolleyes1 At least I don't have wet carpets....... :rotfl: Gotta love em!! :goodvibes

Congrats on scoring Le Cellier! We did the same thing and immeadiately jumped on LC and Coral Reef when some times opened up :thumbsup2

debrapagliasotti said:
Congrats on scoring Le Cellier! We did the same thing and immeadiately jumped on LC and Coral Reef when some times opened up :thumbsup2

Thanks, I'm really excited it will be our first time at Le Cellier.

DizNee Luver said:
You're lucky!! We haven't been so fortunate......... :sad2: Shy is our little nudist....she'll undress & take off the diaper at nap time & when she wakes up in the morning.

Yup Annabelle does that we have a video monitor and that's how we have been lucky to catch her.

If she gets the chance, she'll strip down her sister as well.

Oh no!

We've actually had to put duct tape on her diaper to keep her from doing it....... :rolleyes1 At least I don't have wet carpets....... :rotfl: Gotta love em!! :goodvibes

I have heard about using duct tape but we are hoping she will be ready for potty training soon.

Yup gotta love them they keep life from being boring! :)

A little more sharing!! DD, Annabelle got into Mommy and Daddy's hats today... I only got pictures with Daddy's because man she moves fast! :goodvibes

IMAG0667.jpg

IMAG0669.jpg

Hope you enjoy!!!

I have a change that I will post about later when I get a chance to get on the desktop.

ADR Change

So I did make an ADR change I knew there was no way we could do Tusker House at 9 am and Le Cellier at 1:10 pm on the same day. I now moved Tusker House to Wenesday at 9:10 am instead.

DH also mentioned that he thinks we may go back to the room in the afternoons to let DD nap and possibly eat lunch. We have never done this and DD did great napping in the stroller last trip but we will see!

I know!!! I saw that, too!! Depending on the times they have for lunch and dinner, we'll eat there one or the other! :thumbsup2

Of course if I want to make ARDs for dinner I still have to wait until August...:guilty:

I know!!! I saw that, too!! Depending on the times they have for lunch and dinner, we'll eat there one or the other! :thumbsup2

Of course if I want to make ARDs for dinner I still have to wait until August...:guilty:

Yea, with so many wanting to make ADRs is why I decided on lunch plus when I took French one of my favorite dishes was Un Croque Monsieur so that is what I want if they could only serve it with a Un Orangina for lunch and it would be perfect!!!

Yea, with so many wanting to make ADRs is why I decided on lunch plus when I took French one of my favorite dishes was Un Croque Monsieur so that is what I want if they could only serve it with a Un Orangina for lunch and it would be perfect!!!

I have absolutely NO idea what any of that is but it sounds delicious!!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Ok so we have had some CRAZY weather here recently!!! Yesterday our high was 102 with a heat index of 113.5 :scared1: and then last night we had a huge scary thunderstorm with wind gust up to 102 MPH, I am not kidding. We were super thankful we did not lose power but over half of the state did. There was also area that just got there power back on Wednesday, due to a tornado Monday(I think), to lose it again last night. Yup this is typical weather here though always unpredictable.

Anyway so I just saw this video and I wanted to share it, it was done by a local news station.... Last Weather Report You'll Ever Need

Oh yeah and we are supposed to have another 100+ day today with the heat index still in the 110s, so please pray for the ones without power that they stay cool.

I have absolutely NO idea what any of that is but it sounds delicious!!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hey Judy!!! Croque Moniseur is basically a Ham and Cheese toasted sandwich mmmm and the Orangina is pretty much carbonated orange juice. My sister who is going in December also just closer to Christmas is excited because they don't have your basic kids menu, there are a lot more counter service options for kids.

We haven't even went on this trip and I am already thinking about the next trip. I posted on the Disney for Family board asking if we should go in May for DD 3rd bday or September for Our Anniversary and I am gonna put in the link for my awesome readers to help me decided.

What time and celebration would you go?

We haven't even went on this trip and I am already thinking about the next trip. I posted on the Disney for Family board asking if we should go in May for DD 3rd bday or September for Our Anniversary and I am gonna put in the link for my awesome readers to help me decided.

What time and celebration would you go?

That is AWESOME!!!! :lmao:

I always do that too. Whenever I'd be heading down, plans pop up of trying to make our next trip. Almost to the point where I try to talk myself into buying an annual pass, just to make sure.

As for return dates, you really can't go wrong with either. With May, you get the Flower and Garden Expo and in Sept, you get the Food and Wine Expo. The only warning I have, if you go in May, make sure you go during the "sweet spot" that is the 1st 2 weeks of the month. The public school Spring breakers are back in school, and the College kids don't graduate til end of the month.

That is AWESOME!!!! :lmao:

I always do that too. Whenever I'd be heading down, plans pop up of trying to make our next trip. Almost to the point where I try to talk myself into buying an annual pass, just to make sure.

As for return dates, you really can't go wrong with either. With May, you get the Flower and Garden Expo and in Sept, you get the Food and Wine Expo. The only warning I have, if you go in May, make sure you go during the "sweet spot" that is the 1st 2 weeks of the month. The public school Spring breakers are back in school, and the College kids don't graduate til end of the month.

Yea, thankfully DD birthday is the 16th so we would go the 12-18th, which I think falls within the "sweet spot". If we go in May, we only have to worry about purchasing food and souvenirs which would be nice.

Since planning has slowed down a little bit, lets play a game and I got this idea from another DISer (thanks Judy!).

Who and Where? Guess who is in the picture and where was it taken??

We will start with an easy one

380.jpg

Since planning has slowed down a little bit, lets play a game and I got this idea from another DISer (thanks Judy!).

Who and Where? Guess who is in the picture and where was it taken??

We will start with an easy one

380.jpg

I will play! Rachel, James and Annabelle, last year at Epcot in front of Spaceship Earth!

from

Happy 4th of July!!!! God Bless!!!​

Thankful to all the service men and women who allow us to keep our freedom!

Also thankful to the workers out trying to restore power to those who are still without!

Happy 4th of July!!!! God Bless!!!​

Thankful to all the service men and women who allow us to keep our freedom!

Also thankful to the workers out trying to restore power to those who are still without!

I agree with BOTH of these sentiments!! Also the firefighters and Notional Guardsman trying to keep everyone safe!

Hope you and your precious family have some fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter