Delete Thread

I'm glad you tagged me because I meant to get over here :car:
I watched the livestream too, absolutely loved the show. I told Steve next year I want to be there for the 4th pixiedust:

After getting approval we also purchased tickets for MNSSHP on Sun night, where I'll see @ariane37 again! :hyper:
I'm so excited we're all going :dancer: Definitely hanging out together!! And I need to make our schedule so I can see if we overlap anywhere else, too :thumbsup2

I am jealous of how frequently you get to go to WDW! :laughing:

I hate that stress of waiting to get vacation approved from work. The worst!

But one day @pepperandchips told everyone about an awesome deal on Hotwire that was for sure the Dolphin if you knew what details to look for. (It was one of their listings that is a "surprise" until you book).
I waited too long on this because I didn't know what we'd be doing. I could have used Sunday night at the Dolphin ! Right now I've got All Star Movies that night, then we move to the Dolphin for Monday to Sunday. Im still debating. Itd be really handy to get a list minute deal for one night like I did last December!
I was getting annoyed because I had asked again in May, and was told "it's too early to put in for it" which didn't make sense to me because I've never had someone hold onto a request like that.
What. Weird. .
Homecomin' brunch at
Yayyyy!
At night we'll head back to HHN and use the EP to get into the other houses.
We're kicking around HHN for Saturday night...
We also plan to get a golf cart to check out the decorations beforehand, and we've already determined Josh would be the most capable golf cart driver :lmao: (AK/FW)

I caught the DisneyParks livestream tonight even though it was delayed by about an hour.
I imagine it must've been awful to
We watched too! I can't imagine being there for the delay...

So now I must ask @ariane37 when her trip is...?

After getting approval we also purchased tickets for MNSSHP on Sun night, where I'll see @ariane37 again! :hyper:

Awesome!!

Homecomin' brunch at 10:30 am on 9/16 with @amalone1013.

Also love this!!

And this brunch looks sooo good. :thumbsup2

Maybe we'll grab something at Woody's Lunchbox

I'm interested to see what this is like! And also how they handle allergies.

I caught the DisneyParks livestream tonight even though it was delayed by about an hour.
I imagine it must've been awful to those delayed in the parks.

I was thinking that, too. I was going to watch it, but I got tired of waiting for the delays.

Lol I think I may have asked you that on my TR or dining report! We go Sept 13-17th. And you :bitelip::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:
Ahhh I might have missed it because I've been a mess lately and forgetting which reports I've read or clicked and didn't get to finish! 14th to 23rd :)

So I wasn't considering it at all at first because I assumed sandwiches and such wouldn't be allergy friendly. But then I read a review from a GF blogger/vlogger, adn she said they had GF bread so all the sandwiches and even the french toast sandwich can be made GF, plus the tots have their own fryer, and the only modification I think is for the breakfast ones they just take off the brisket gravy. Her name is the Fairytale Foodie if you want to google it.

Interesting. Okay, yeah, I'll take a look! I'm definitely thinking we'll at least look into it. Either way, Nathan can try something there. But it will be good if they have some good options for me, too!

Hey friend :wave2: sorry I'm late to the planning party but glad to be all caught up!!!

Hotel: Originally when booking hotels I booked Aventura for 2 nights and the Dolphin for 1. (I think this was also back in Feb). But one day @pepperandchips told everyone about an awesome deal on Hotwire that was for sure the Dolphin if you knew what details to look for. (It was one of their listings that is a "surprise" until you book).
Yay!!! I'm so glad it gave you a heads up! I guess I'm just so dead set on my disney trips I threw caution to the wind and didn't care that the room was non refundable, it was such a good deal :hyper:

ADRs: Because it's a short trip and it's during F&W I didn't book many ADRs. Right now I just have the Brown Derby on 9/15 at 12 pm, and Homecomin' brunch at 10:30 am on 9/16 with @amalone1013.
:sad: I'm so jealous! I always miss having an opportunity for dismeets by *this* much. Have a blast! We are doing Homecoming brunch in August and I can't wait to try it!!!

Flights & Time off: I booked our flights at the end of May. We leave at about 6:40 am and arrive around 10 am on Nov 30th, and our flight back is from 7:45-10:25 pm on Dec 8th. I've had my time off booked for this one since the beginning of the year because it's one of my vacation weeks so I don't have anything to worry about there.
What an amazing nice long trip! Your plans are getting me so pumped to return to Universal!!!

giphy-gif.336802

(This gif is both creepy and hilarious)

Oh my gosh!! :laughing:

Hotel: We decided to book the remaining nights at Aventura this week in a skyline view room :thumbsup2 I'm excited to see the new hotel, and the food options sound really interesting.

Nice! I'm interested to see what you think of it! We considered trying it out for our Universal days in August, but then decided to just stay at Disney since we'll have a vehicle. It looks really cool!

Nice! I'm interested to see what you think of it! We considered trying it out for our Universal days in August, but then decided to just stay at Disney since we'll have a vehicle. It looks really cool!

I really want to try it because it's new although I am kind of hoping AP rates for some of the hotels with EP might be good when they come out. Then I'd consider switching, but I do want to eat there and I know we'll be okay even without EP. Either way I definitely want to do some exploring there!

Joining in.

We're still trying to decide whether to do one or two days at universal because of the night time shows.

giphy-gif.336802

(This gif is both creepy and hilarious)
:scared1:

Then you think about him coming to life while you're asleep or out of the room and it's like okay we're about to get a Toy Story HHN house...

Hotel: We decided to book the remaining nights at Aventura this week in a skyline view room :thumbsup2 I'm excited to see the new hotel, and the food options sound really interesting. Their "food court", called Urban Pantry, is going to be a food hall type place with stations that have food of different types/from different areas, and Bistro 17 is on top of the hotel which sounds like it will be really cool during sunset.
This sounds so cool! I'm going to have to go look up when it opens because I'm thinking this may be the solution to the quandary I've been in over where to eat on thanksgiving. If you don't swap hotels I am greatly looking forward to your review!!!

We also celebrated my brother's 21st birthday this week:
party: happy birthday, brother!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter