Celebrate the small Successes!

It's too early for me to have accomplished much today. Yesterday my small success was closing all 3 rings on my Apple Watch (I ended up with over 12,000 steps yesterday as well).

I picked veggies from the garden before it got too hot. I cleaned the bird baths and feeders and refilled them. All of my laundry got done, and I washed the kitchen floor . Made potato salad for dinner, and shucked fresh corn. Everything on my 'to do ' list got done, so it was a successful day!

Got out and got my walk in. Sadly, I'm not really much of a walker, so getting out there is a good thing. I'm up to a mile.

My husband says "I cleaned up the pine needles out of the yard and got a haircut".
Since all three of those are things I should have done in the last couple of days and didn’t, I say huzzah for you guys!! :cheer2:

Yesterday’s small success. It’s kinda of embarrassing but .... For the first time in awhile I didn’t cry. I’ve been going through a rough patch. I’m a huge crybaby. I cry a lot. But yesterday I made it through without a tear.

Yesterday I in the 45 minutes between arriving home after work and getting the girls to BSA I managed to cook a reasonably healthy dinner for my sons.

Today- I have prepped two presentations that I'll be giving later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter