Celebrate the small Successes!

Kathryn Merteuil

Barden Bella
It's too early for me to have accomplished much today. Yesterday my small success was closing all 3 rings on my Apple Watch (I ended up with over 12,000 steps yesterday as well).

• lynxstch

I Love Figment
    I picked veggies from the garden before it got too hot. I cleaned the bird baths and feeders and refilled them. All of my laundry got done, and I washed the kitchen floor . Made potato salad for dinner, and shucked fresh corn. Everything on my 'to do ' list got done, so it was a successful day!

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
    Got out and got my walk in. Sadly, I'm not really much of a walker, so getting out there is a good thing. I'm up to a mile.

My husband says "I cleaned up the pine needles out of the yard and got a haircut".
    Since all three of those are things I should have done in the last couple of days and didn’t, I say huzzah for you guys!! :cheer2:

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
    Yesterday’s small success. It’s kinda of embarrassing but .... For the first time in awhile I didn’t cry. I’ve been going through a rough patch. I’m a huge crybaby. I cry a lot. But yesterday I made it through without a tear.

• RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
    Yesterday I in the 45 minutes between arriving home after work and getting the girls to BSA I managed to cook a reasonably healthy dinner for my sons.

Today- I have prepped two presentations that I'll be giving later today.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates