CDsSleepingBeauty's 5-7-12 Shipwreck Beach/Ariel's PJ*Nominated-Best Disney Bridals!*

Disney Floral: :smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey:

I absolutely LOVED my bouquet! It was exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful, too! I'm still receiving compliments about how beautiful our bouquets were. :cutie: Our reception decor was GORGEOUS! The Disney Floral team really did an amazing job!!

Beaute Speciale: :smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey:
:smickey:
I had to give them an extra "Mickey." The girls from Beaute Speciale were like our own fairy godmothers!! They were absolutely WONDERFUL!! We all LOVED our hair & make-up and felt so pretty. :cutie: We still receive compliments on this as well.

Pastor Kirk Bane: :smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey:

We had a beautiful ceremony thanks to Pastor Kirk. He's such a nice guy and we were glad to have met him. Everyone loved his great sense of humor.

We also used Disney Videography, but I will rate it later since we haven't received our ceremony DVD, yet.

Welcome back. I didn't have the opportunity to read along with your PJ, but I hope it's okay if I read along with your TR. Congratulations on becoming a MRS. I can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome back. I didn't have the opportunity to read along with your PJ, but I hope it's okay if I read along with your TR. Congratulations on becoming a MRS. I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you!! :goodvibes It may take me awhile to write my TR, but thanks for joining in!!

Ok, I only got through the pics taken in your room and I had to stop and post.

You look A.MAZ.ING!!!!! :love:

Your dress is gorgeous!

Ok I'm going back for more now

Looks like you had great weather for your wedding day!

You have wonderful pictures to choose from. Great wedding cake! Everything looks just so beautiful. I could go on and on

I went back and read your first post and noticed you and your husband met in pharmacy school. So did my daughter and her husband! Must have been why I was drawn to your report! :thumbsup2 It's a Small World!

Hope you are going to write all about your day!

Best wishes for a very happy life together. :love:

Just joining in. You looked beautiful and it looks like you had an amazing day. I love your theme park pics, especially at DHS, it's so nice to see pics from there and the pic on the giant ant in Honey I Shrunk the kids is awesome!

Reading your planning journal has been wonderful help! Congrats on your day! Your pictures are so lovely! Who was your photographer?

Wow! Your photos are all stunning! Everything came together so beautifully! I'm sorry, which photographer did you have again?

your pictures turned out so beautiful. Your wedding looks so pretty and fun...I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

All the pictures are great, but some of my favorites are of the two of you alone after the wedding. You got some beautiful shots against that blue wall, and with the willow trees...and you looked so happy and in love!!

You MK and Hollywood Studios pics are wonderful too...especially the ones in/near the hollywood hotel.

Congratulations!

Brooke

Oh my gosh! Your pictures are stunning! I have got to say your bridal portraits in MK and HS are some of the best I have ever seen.

I love the picture around boardwalk of you guys on the dock in front of the lighthouse, and the one of you guys on the bench...beautiful!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the haunted mansion picture of you in front of the tomb stone holding his head in your hands....so unique!

And I love the picture of you guys in the castle with the picture taken from above....I have never seen that before. Where was that?

Oh and I love your theme for your wedding and the bridesmaid dresses... so Little Mermaid...shes my favorite Disney princess :)

Beautiful photos! :love: I love the haunted mansion pics :rotfl: Everytime i show my guests the pics of me & manny they laugh :laughing:

I finally got back to your PJ and just in time for your gorgeous photos! Wow! Your colors were stunning and you looked so gorgeous in "our" dress! lol Seriously, your whole look was so pretty. The programs were really cool and the bridesmaids dresses were great. You really looked like Ariel! Your pics around the Boardwalk/Beach Club area are very inspiring. We're having our reception at ADH so I'm def. going to steal a few of your pics for inspiration if you don't mind. Can't wait for your TR to hear all about the details!

Ok, I only got through the pics taken in your room and I had to stop and post.

You look A.MAZ.ING!!!!! :love:

Your dress is gorgeous!

Ok I'm going back for more now

Looks like you had great weather for your wedding day!

You have wonderful pictures to choose from. Great wedding cake! Everything looks just so beautiful. I could go on and on

I went back and read your first post and noticed you and your husband met in pharmacy school. So did my daughter and her husband! Must have been why I was drawn to your report! :thumbsup2 It's a Small World!

Hope you are going to write all about your day!

Best wishes for a very happy life together. :love:

Thank you so much for the sweet comments! :goodvibes We had an amazing day!! I'm going to start my actual TR as soon as I get the chance.

I think it's so neat that your daughter and her husband also met in pharmacy school! :) It's definitely a Small World! :laughing: I remember them telling us at our orientation the first year that we just might meet our spouse in pharmacy school--they were right!

Just joining in. You looked beautiful and it looks like you had an amazing day. I love your theme park pics, especially at DHS, it's so nice to see pics from there and the pic on the giant ant in Honey I Shrunk the kids is awesome!

Thank you!! :) Our wedding was wonderful! We had a blast taking pictures in HS! The pic of us on the ant is one of my favorites! :laughing:

Reading your planning journal has been wonderful help! Congrats on your day! Your pictures are so lovely! Who was your photographer?

Thank you! :goodvibes Regina Hyman for Disney Fine Art Photography was our photographer! She is AMAZING--there are not enough words to describe how much we love our pictures and working with her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter