CD track listing...please help!

Katdb

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I've seen Pirates of the Caribbean (an amazing movie btw) and I would like to buy the CD. However, I can't seem to find the track listings anywhere. Can anyone tell me the titles of the songs on the cd? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Katdb

Fog Bound

The Medallion Calls

The Black Pearl

Will and Elizabeth

Swords Crossed

Walk the Plank

Barbosa is Hungry

Blood Ritual

Moonlight Serenade

To the Pirates' Cave!

Skull and Crossbows

Bootstraps' Bootstraps

Underwater March

One Last Shot

He's a Pirate

you want to "buy" the cd, and yet you want to know the track listing? sounds a bit suspicious...

SpaceMountain: Thank you very much for your help. It looks like there are quite a few song on the cd, so I will be picking it up the next time I go to the mall :) Again, thank you for your help!

teh fish, I wanted to know the track listings so that I could see how many songs were on the cd. I could have asked, how many songs, I figured track listing would mean the same thing. If that is suspicious to you, then what can I say? I guess you never read the back cover of a book before buying it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts