CC floats?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a link to what they look like?

Are they different for adults and kids?

Do many people bring their own and blow them up there?

Thanks!

They now have 2 kinds of floats....the big donut-shape kind and soft flat one which you can lie on. When you rent it, you can see and pick which you prefer. In fact, you can take one back later and switch it, from a different one, if you wish. All of the floats are the same size whether kids or adults use them.

Disney frowns on bringing your own(except for the babies kind) but i have seen the some cruisers bought their own, but only the little floaters. I have never personally seen the ones you blow up other than using their breath.

Have fun!! :flower:

Here is a pic I took of the stockpile.....!!!

floatsatCC.jpg

MJ

we brought our own to blow up and use at the beaches at the islands we visited, but figured we'd might as well bring it to castaway cay too. well, when we got onto the beach, no one else had their own blow-up mat, and we felt a little out of place, so we never inflated it at castaway cay (but we did at the beaches in the other ports). we also had our own snorkel equipment, and the folks at castaway cay weren't too thrilled with it either. they kept the snorkelers in one certain area of the water, and wanted them all to be wearing the yellow floating vest that they rent with the equipment (which we obviously didn't have).

we ended up trying out the donut rafts and the floating mats, and definitely enjoyed the mats better.

On our second cruise recently, we brought the blow up floats. We learned on the first cruise, that it is much easier to see your child in the ocean from the beach, if they are on a different kind (color) of float. All I had to do was to look for the hot pink one!

Judy

The mats/tubes are about $6 each, charged on your kttw card.

I like the tubes because as you sit in them, they magify what every is in the water underneath..very cool way to see things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter