CBS owned stations currently dropped from DISH

I agree that if that's all people are risking it isn't a big deal. Something tells me though that for some people there's more at stake than just $8. How many cable company DVRs will allow you to connect an antenna and record some programming from cable and other programming from the antenna? So switching to antenna means, for many people, losing the advantage of DVRs.
Dish's DVRs allow you to connect an antenna and record programming. You can unsubscribe from locals delivered from Dish and save $10/month.

There are also DVRs you can get to record OTA broadcast, I believe made by ChannelMaster.

Well, hubby went up in the attic and hooked up our antenna. We had it there for our last TV, but never connected the new one when we got it. So we can pull in CBS (yay - People's Court) for the duration.

It is CBS, is CBS not owned by CBS?

CBS is a network. A station can be affiliated with the network and pay for CBS programming without being owned by CBS. I think most of the stations CBS actually owns are in larger markets. Some aren't. But most are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!