CBR or POP

BelleNBeastie

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW for Easter vacation. CBR and POP are available, I can stay at POP for six days with the meal plan, for the same price as CBR with the magic your way for 5 days. Which would you pick? I am interested in POP as it is new, but like the idea of a moderate; but I understand CBR is HUGE. If its just a matter of a restaurant and a hot tub, I can deal with that. What do you think? I have only stayed at Riverside before and liked it, but I want to try something new.

How many are in your party? If it is only two of you, definitely POP for the closeness of everything, the newness, and the food court. CBR has bigger rooms, but it is very spread out and we didn't like the food court for the few meals we wanted there.

Hi

I have stayed at both, and I would prefer POP. CBR was just too big for us, it took forever to get to the main building, and the resort buses stopped at the multiple stops.

We thought the food court and the buses at POP were great!

My two cents
Inga

I'd go for Pop with the meal plan and the extra day. Unless you plan on spending a lot of time at your resort and in your room, I'd stay at a value.

Well, after staying at both, I'd go with CBR because Pop was SO noisy, we didn't get any sleep. We won't be staying there again, due to paperthin walls. Slept great at CBR, it's just a better made building structure.

=)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter