Cayman Dolphin extreme swim (G55) and interaction (G54)

JeffBDisney

Earning My Ears
I have one son who is 7 and one is 4. I was hoping to book my wife and 7 year old for the Cayman Dolphin Extreme Swim and myself and 4 year old for Cayman Dolphin Interaction (as my 4 year old wasn’t old enough for the swim excursion).

My question is, if I do this, would will we all be on the same tender/shuttle to the dolphin area? Would we be able to request to go at same time? I just ask as are we able to all go together despite different excursions at same place. I feel like yes as there is a Cayman Dolphin Observer option which is chosen if you just want to watch which makes sense. But wondering if anyone may have done this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter