Caught COVID at WDW have plans to check in to Universal on Tuesday(24th)

BillSears

DIS Veteran
I was unlucky and caught COVID at WDW. Sore throat on the 19th, cough and fever on the 20th, and I went to a walk-in clinic on the 20th, tested positive for COVID. Right now I'm quarantining in my room at Pop Century. I've been given Paxlovid and the doctor says I can go back out in public in 5 days(the 25th) if all symptoms are gone. But I don't think I'll be feeling well enough to do 3 Universal park days.

Can I cancel my Adventura reservation and can I cancel my tickets and a day of Express pass? I can live with using the tickets for a future date.

Add us to the list of Covid positive - got home from Disney yesterday, positive today. Hope you can settle things easily!

We did a triple split trip in Dec / Jan. WDW / Legoland / Universal. On our checkout day, January 8th I felt sick. Our 7 hour drive was horrible and it was a Saturday so I couldn't go to the Doctor till Monday. I tested positive for Covid for the second time. We went again in March and we were all good, probably due to the antibodies. We head to WDW on Wednesday the 25th. Catching this again is in the back of my mind but I won't let it spoil the trip. Fingers crossed we all make it through with no Covid! Sorry you have to modify your trip and hope you feel better soon!

Thanks all. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what I can work out. Do you have a good number to call?

I was able to cancel my Universal part of this trip. I had an amazing Universal ticket employee who was able to refund my unrefundable tickets. We were attempting to move them to next May and she offered to refund them instead. That sounded great to me. I also was able to cancel my Universal hotel room.

Thanks guys!

Sorry that you got sick, but glad you got a refund so easily
My husband and I got covid when we were there end of April. Symptoms started the day after we got home:sick:

So sorry you got sick on your trip, and hope you feel better soon. Very glad Universal worked with you and refunded everything. Hope you can enjoy a future trip there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter