Catwalk Bar, or There's a a big blue bear in my beer!

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When is this show going to go away so I can have my favorite bar back?? It's been like 3 years since it's been open. Anyone have any ideas??

I read somewhere (can't remember), that the Catwalk Bar is a permanent closure. Sorry!!!

I totally sympathize with you!!! That place was the best little hideaway during the heat of the day!!! My DH and I were SO disappointed when we were there in Dec...couldn't they have found an alternative site for Bear? Or at the very least, found another site for the Catwalk? I'm in mourning:(

:( :bounce: :( :bounce: :( :bounce: :bounce: :( :bounce: :( :bounce: :(

If you would like to see this wonderful oasis re-opened, please send WDW quest services an email and snail mail stating that you want the CATWALK BAR re-opened!

And, if WDW doesn't my cash, Universal will gladly take it!

MO:D

IF YOU WRITE, THEY WILL LISTEN!

UNITE MY FELLOW DIS MEMBERS!

MORE SNAIL MAIL AND EMAIL!

RE-OPEN THE CATWALK BAR!

Chuck:bounce:

I don't think it will reopen. :(

We loved the Catwalk too.

Originally posted by Man Cub
If you would like to see this wonderful oasis re-opened, please send WDW quest services an email and snail mail stating that you want the CATWALK BAR re-opened!

And, if WDW doesn't my cash, Universal will gladly take it!

MO:D
Yeah ... but if your point is to be able to have drinks at the Catwalk Bar, what does going to Universal get you? They don't have a Catwalk Bar either!

:earsboy:

Originally posted by WDSearcher
Yeah ... but if your point is to be able to have drinks at the Catwalk Bar, what does going to Universal get you? They don't have a Catwalk Bar either!

:earsboy:

Your right they don't have a Catwalk (which I miss too) - BUT - they have Finnegans, Alcatraz, La Bamba, Backwater Bar, Enchanted Oak Tavern and the Watering Hole!! All great places to, relax and have a cold beverage.

I loved the Catwalk, a good place to cool off and relax in the heat....I have never seen the Blue Bear show, did they have to tear out the Catwalk to put it in there or is it not correct to have a Catwalk bar over a kids show....:)

Your right they don't have a Catwalk (which I miss too) - BUT - they have Finnegans, Alcatraz, La Bamba, Backwater Bar, Enchanted Oak Tavern and the Watering Hole!! All great places to, relax and have a cold beverage.

I like the Enchanted Oak Tavern about as much as the Catwalk. The thing about the Catwalk, though, was that a lot of people didn't know it was there. Also, the sofas were heaven.

Soundstage below also had the best character meals !!! We went every trip.

in actuality the bar is still up there. it's just nothing but storage as of now. but logistically you could see right down into the stage where you could see the performers. That wasn't good. But the bar is never going to be open again in that location. booze and Children's programing don't mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter